Chapter Twenty One

The next two days couldn't have flown by any quicker — literally. Laney had a small carry-on packed and had a jumpsuit on since he was going to get off the plane and go straight onstage pretty much.

The two hadn't seen much of each other the last two days but exchanged texts instead since Laney working more hours and Morgan wanted to prepare his voice for the big Indy show.

She met him at the airport on the steps of the plane where he scooped her up and kissed her passionately, "Damn you look hot. I've missed you".

She giggled, "I missed you. I'm excited to see you perform".

The two entered the private plane which Laney had never been in. It was more like a jet with a couple of seats, snacks, and alcohol.

She sat right next to Morgan as he whispered to her, "It's just going to be us because I've missed my girl," making butterflies fly in her stomach.

"Where is the rest of your crew?" she asked as she leaned on his shoulder.

"They'll meet us there. There's too many of them," he said.

The pilot began to speak before Morgan could continue speaking and Laney started to dig through her bag for her melatonin gummies, "How long is this flight?".

"It's only an hour baby. We can fill this time up," he said already knowing what she was looking for.

She gasped, "Babe no".

"Why not?" he asked.

"Uh there's people who work here," she whispered.

He laughed at her which made her confused. He got up and went to the airline attendant who gave him a whiskey and water and then shut the partition as well as locked the door.

She turned red as he smirked walking back toward her.

"Morgan, they'll hear. i-"

"Baby it does not matter," he hushed her as she stood up and walked to the other side where it was just one seat.

"Ok ok," he said.

A few minutes passed by and she observed his concentrated look: it was hot. He was tapping his foot to something and writing for sure.

Laney walked over and Morgan looked up taking his AirPod out while she dropped to her knees. He took both out and put his phone to the side as she started to undo his sweatpants.

"Look who had a change of heart," he smirked.

"Shut up"

"Oh I'll make you"

She started to give head as he leaned back just brushing his hands through her hair. She gagged a little when he pushed her head but she didn't mind as he whispered sweet nothings.

"Hop on top baby," he said.

She looked down at her outfit, "Can you unzip the back?".

He unzipped it for her and she hopped on top grabbing a blanket to cover her body, "I'm a little cold," she whispered.

She hopped right on as he held her waist and she wrapped them up and as if on cue, Laney heard the door open and froze and Morgan said, "Didn't I say not to come back here".

Morgan was mad and it was written all over his face as he started mumbling, "They almost saw what's mine".

Laney couldn't help but feel turned on by his jealousy, "Baby it's okay".

"No it ain't. I'm going to have to-" and with that she kissed him and started riding him.

That was enough to shut him up about that as a string of profanities was let put by the both of them.