Chapter Eighteen

There she was standing in the kitchen, whisk in hand. When she had woken up there was a huge hickey on her neck, it looked like a softball had hit her in the neck. And after looking it up, Google said using a whisk on her neck would work.

Morgan was still sleeping but she had woken up earlier than her usual alarm. She wanted to wake him up to ask what they were but decided against it of course. It was something that he would have to bring up first.

Laney laid out her work outfit for the day, a high neck short sleeve blouse and some jeans, just enough to cover the massive mark on her neck. And she still had a little over an hour before work.

The love bite was definitely still visible but not as much. She climbed back in bed slowly trying not to wake him up... but it wouldn't have been the nicest thing to do. She laid down moving the blanket over her and kissing Morgan softly before rolling over, which prompted him to stir in his sleep and put his hands over her.

He gave her a squeeze and a kiss, "are you leaving for work?".

"No, I just got back in bed. There's an hour," she whispered.

He nodded and opened his eyes, "good morning Laney girl," as he pulled her on top of him to cuddle.

She moved his arm to get comfortable and sat on top of him with a blanket covering her body since she didn't want to be cold. He chuckled as he took a picture of her and pulled her in for a morning kiss. But he had pulled away and moved the blanket, "oh my god".

"Morgan stop," she whined trying to cover her neck.

He started laughing hysterically as she playfully hit his chest turning red.

"Are you embarrassed?" he playfully asked her.

"Lucky for you I didn't leave you any except down there," she huffed.

"Well I know that I did a number down in between your legs too last night," he smirked.

She immediately stood up and walked over to the mirror to see that he was right, what once was just her inner legs was now PURPLE.

He got up and walked over to her to inspect himself, "that's hot".

"I-never mind," she said quickly changing her train of thought. She wanted to ask but she didn't.

"Let me cook you some breakfast," he said as he kissed her forehead lightly and made his way to the kitchen.

"Can you even cook?" she asked.

"No. Can you help me?" he said.

She walked into the kitchen and pulled out ingredients for pancakes telling him what to do and when.

"I need to shower," she said as he immediately looked up, "get to cooking".

By the time she was done, he was plating pancakes.

"Wow babe- Morgan, you did really good," she said hoping he wouldn't catch her slip up.

"Why did you change it?" he questioned her sitting down next to her.

"What do you mean?"

"Laney," he said with a serious tone.

She shoved some pancake in her mouth before speaking, "you're the one who said that I was your girl last night but... I don't even know," she groaned.

He was silent as she avoided to look at him. This was embarrassing. She should've never said anything.

She got up and put her plate in the sink, "I have to go to work. Thanks for the pancakes," she plainly said refusing to look at him.

"Laney," he said.

She continued grabbing her stuff as he called out her name.

"LANEY," he turned her around before she could reach the door.

She was going to burst out in tears from humiliation. To have her go through all of this was embarrassing, especially infront of him.

"I wanted to ask in a better way," he sighed softly.

She couldn't help but laugh, making him confused.

"Ok are you going to ask me now?" she asked.

He chuckled, "do you want to be my girlfriend?".

She pretended to think about it, "yeah I guess. But I have to get to work," she kissed his lips and closed her door.

That's when her phone started to ring. Her sister.

broadway girl || morgan wallenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें