CHAPTER 13 - The fairytale

Everything happened within seconds.
With the sound of gunshot released simultaneously, the bullet made a hole on the right side of the back glass of the criminal's car...
The criminal could not control the car and hit the brakes at the same time and the car spun.
The spinning car suddenly threw itself towards the Audi... Keith quickly pulled Alex into the car. Closing the door, Alex quickly fell on the seat...
Keith turned the car to the left to avoid the clash between the Audi and criminal's Volkswagen.
The criminal's car, smashed the side mirror of the Audi on the side where Alex was sitting.
Keith slammed on the brakes.
The Audi hit the brakes, spinned twice and stopped in the middle of the road.
The criminal's car hit a pole on the right side of the road and overturned.
The two police vehicles that came behind, avoided the collision with all possible efforts.

"ALEX..!! KEITH..!!" 

Keith heard Theo's screem through his hearing aids.

"BISHOP..! EVANS..! TALK TO ME BOYS..! WHAT DID HAPPEN TO YOU???!"

Keith could hear Anil's frightened voice.

Keith was totally unresponsive on the driver's seat for a few seconds, breathing heavily to think about what had happened. But without a moment of delay, Alex opened the door and ran to where the criminal's car was. Seeing Alex's act, Keith also regained consciousness and followed Alex, preparing his revolver.

"We're fine...no problem...everything is under control of us!"

Keith alerted Theo and Anil through his hearing aid as he was running to Alex.

The criminal's Volkswagen was overturned and smashed  and the criminal was thrown out of the door and fell his belly up on the ground. Alex was standing next to the criminal's body with his hand on his hip. Immediately running to Alex's side, Keith took a look at the criminal. Keith didn't have to struggle to know beyond doubt whether he was alive or not; Because Alex's shot had entered behind the criminal's right ear and exited through the left eye, disfiguring his face. !

Keith felt proud of Alex's talents from the bottom of his heart but Keith's next thought was how Anil would react to shooting the criminal in the head. Police officers rushed to the place where the body of the criminal had fallen. They checked the criminal's pulse.

"Bishop..! Evans..! What happened ? Did you get him..?"

Anil's voice was heard over the hearing aid. Keith looked at Alex's face, not knowing what answer to give Anil. There was no change in his face.

"Sir... no problem.. everything is fine.."

Keith said slowly.

"What's that all about, Evans? Tell me everything!"

Anil started screaming again.

"Sir, this... ahem... his car overturned... the man died."

Keith told Anil covering half of the true story.

"Shit.. If he was alive, we could have make him spit all out of his mouth. Shit! okay.. It doesn't matter... what to do now.. You two go Ohio after finishing work there."

Anil said in a disappointed tone. Keith saw Alex introduce him and Keith to the police. Alex took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lit one. After looking at the body of the criminal for a while, Alex went straight to his Audi car and sat on the bonnet and started smoking.

At that moment, one of the police officers took out his mobile phone and called someone.

"Yes sir...dead"
"No sir...fired"
"Audi car sir.."
"Yes sir ... shot on the head"
"The bullet entered from behind right sir... yes sir... from front sir"