CHAPTER 11 - Pig tail

"I don't know anything..... God swear..!! let me go......!!

The suspect sobbed and yelled.

'Bang.!!!'

The suspect started screaming again in pain.

"SPEAK..!! Tell me the bloody truth! Where did you send the fucking weapons to?"

Keith heard Stephan's voice again from across the room. Keith was in a room downstairs in the FBI Terrorist Investigations Unit. True to Anil's words, the FBI seeked the help of the K12 unit to question the suspect arrested in Jonestown.

"You are bloody shit trying to lose my patience..!..Tell the fucking truth..! where did you send them to? Who do you work for???"

Stephan roared in anger as he gave the suspect a few more blows with the whip strap in his hand. The suspect didn't say anything other than pleading that he didn't know anything.

Keith was in a large room. It had a few low light bulbs. There were no other items except a table, a few chairs, a surveillance camera and some equipments. There was a glass wall in the room. It divided the room into two. It had a glass door. The suspect was beyond the glass wall. His arms were lifted up and his upper body was bared. His body had welts and was bleeding from blows of Stephan's whip. In front of the glass wall was Keith, leaning against one wall. Gavin and Lucas were leaning against the wall with Keith. Anil and Nathan were standing right in front of the glass partition. Anil's face was straight and focused on the suspect beyond the glass. His hands were folded across his chest and he was motionless. To his right, Nathan was looking at the suspect with his hands in his pant pockets with a complicated face. Four military officers were also standing by the opposite wall in front of Keith.

One army officer came near Anil.

"Sir... it's been two hours now. Shall we release the suspect?"

asked the military officer. Anil quickly turned his head.

"Before that, you bring me the CCTV records! You were bunch of idiots who couldn't find the CCTV. ! Shame on that uniform, man!"

Anil vented his anger on the army officer.

"Sir...give me some more time...the CCTV records will be here soon!"

The military officer pleaded.

"Soon..?!! Soon..?!! My foot!!!"

Anil said through his mouth. At the same time, Stephan came out through the glass door. His face looked disappointed. Stephan threw the whip in his hand to the ground and sat on a chair near the wall.

"Gimme some water!"

Stephan requested. His face was red with anger and failure. A nearby army officer gave him a glass of water. Keith, who said nothing, was still leaning against the wall, with Gavin and Lucas waiting with broken hopes for what to do next. Anil, who was staring at the suspect, finally let out a long breath and called Nathan.

"Call Bishop!"

Anil's voice was light; But it was imperative. Nathan's face lit up. Keith straightened his body.

"Okay sir.. right away "

Nathan immediately took out his K-con cell phone and called Alex.

"Look, how even a corpse will open its mouth and speak now when Alex comes!"

Gavin whispered into Keith's ear. Keith looked at Gavin's face, unsure of what to say. Stephan was resting on chair reclining with his head down.
The suspect was still hanging by his hands, shouting and crying that he knew nothing.