CHAPTER 2 - The Coffee cup

The glass door was thrown to both sides with a loud noise and the heads of everyone in the common room turned towards the glass door.

"That door won't last long either!"

Muttering softly, Damien sat down in a chair.

Keith turned his eyes to the tall young man who came through the door. He was very tall. Long face; straight nose and chin. The hair was up to the neck and half of it was pulled back in a ponytail. In the FBI, officers have a proper way of grooming and dressing. But this young man had set his appearance in a completely different way. Apparently he didn't care about the mechanism of the FBI.!

Behind him was a slightly shorter young man with beautiful golden hair; It was properly cut and combed. The face was like a teenager but this time the face was full of anger. He was scolding the tall young man walking in front of him for some reason. The tall young man halted his pace again and turned to face the scolding young man behind him.

"Why don't you even think once? After all this, we and Anil will have to answer Coleman!"

The young man with golden hair said angrily. Keith could see everyone in the common room was heading about their business without paying much attention to it.

"So don't make up answers!"

The tall young man said lightly but firmly. His voice was deep. Glancing at the two men's clothes, Keith could see black pants and black shirts with FBI swat vests strapped across the chest and waist. Accordingly, Keith realized that the two of them had left early in the morning for some kind of field duty or crime-related raid.

Unable to answer this, the golden-haired young man gritted his teeth in anger. Ignoring his anger, the tall young man turned around and hurried across the common room into one of the rooms, closing the door behind him.

"Nathan!! Did you see his attitude? Either you hit him or I do!!"

Then he vented his anger towards Nathan.

Nathan was calm. This seemed familiar to him. Nathan walked over to the golden haired young man and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Stephan..calm down. You know how he is. You can't make him understand by shouting. First of all, cool down. Let's go get something to drink."

Nathan said, comforting the golden-haired young man. Young man obeyed the leader and left with Nathan.

"Same drama.. same episode!"

Logan said jokingly. Keith couldn't understand anything. He had a confused look on his face. Lucas comforted Keith when he saw Keith's face.

"Don't worry bro... The entire Hoover Building knows that Stephan and Alex come to blows like a pair of elk.!"

Lucas crumpled up a piece of paper in his hand and threw it into a nearby trash can. Keith turned his attention to others as well. They were also engaged in their own activities as if nothing had happened. According to Logan and Lucas, the behavior of the two young men had become very common for the K12 unit. Keith looked around the common room again. It had 12 rooms. Each room had its own name and unit number. Keith's eyes pointed to a certain door.

'Alestair Tristan Bishop - K4'

It was the same room that the tall young man who Keith had just seen had entered.

The room to the right of it mentioned as;

'Stephan Brooks - K3'

It was the room of golden-haired young man who had scolded the tall young man in anger before. Keith let out a slight smile. The rooms of two quarreling youths were next to each other....
Keith turned his eyes back to room K4. The tall young man was still in that room.