🪞"𝓗𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼"🪞

May's POV:-

May's POV:-

It's been almost 3 days since the incident happened, Noah's been working from home because of me, and I don't like that. Just because I'm not going out doesn't mean he will also do the same. Noah said he doesn't want me to be alone, he's worried if something happened to me.

Yes, I'm worried, because Noah told me a lot of stuff about us, from the past,
but I can't seem to remember anything, although everything he said felt familiar to me.

Whenever I close my eyes all I can see is that mirror, the wide open field, trees, nature, old antiques, and all I could hear is someone whispering, I don't understand what he's whispering about, it can be a spell, but still I don't know.

I've been having these dreams lately where I saw that mirror guy, he's almost Noah's height, he's always saying something to me but I couldn't get that too. Apparently my stupid brain doesn't seem to work. But it is almost like
"I'm coming to see you". Maybe.

Anyway, Noah said that he cancelled the contract with Timothy. The one we've been working on, he doesn't want Timothy to be around us anymore. Timothy didn't say much about it, I heard he flew to the United States, and Noah didn't hear anything about him after that.

There's this awkward silence I feel for the last 3 days, it feels like something big is about to happen, the way Timothy has been silent, and the way I feel eyes on me all the time.

It's strange. I didn't go out for the past 3 days but even in the house I always feel someone's watching me. It's there when I suddenly wake up at 3 in the morning, or whenever I'm eating alone, or whenever I'm working, it's everywhere.

"Hey you feeling okay"? Noah asked,

I was so deep into my thoughts that he's sudden voice made me flinch. I turned to see him with a pissed look, he smiled sarcastically,

"I told you not to do that" I said,
"What"? He smirk,
I got up and threw the papers I had near my hand, Noah screamed that it's important papers but who cares.

After that I told Noah that we should go out, I meant it's time we should go to the office, because if we don't, everyone will have a spicy topic to talk about. With the contract cancelled and us not coming to the office, it would be awkward for other people at work.

After a lot of arguments Noah agreed. The day just passed like that. Me thinking about the past n everything. After dinner, Noah decided to work on his laptop, and I went straight to bed. I need to complete my good night sleep I don't wanna wake up tired and irritated tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted into sleep,

When I opened my eyes I found myself
On the roadside, it was a dimly lit street, the silence of this place is scaring me, it's dark and silent. a chilling breeze sent shivers down my spine.