🪞"𝒲𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒞𝒽𝑜𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈"🪞

May's POV:-

I was explaining everyone about the meterial and how they can carefully use it on the dresses, because we don't want to ruin it. After that when I turned to Noah he was trying to introduce me to someone, and that someone was Lily.

I was a bit surprised coz I wasn't expecting her to be here. She looks beautiful, the way she's moving she's totally giving a house wife vibe. I started walking towards her, I was so excited to see her that I almost forgot that I can't disclose my self infront of her, I'm in the future so I have to act different. But the look she has on her face is clearly telling me that she isn't happy to see me, somehow she's terrified.

Why would that be? Why is she not happy? I was confused, but then I remembered that she's married to Tim, maybe they both had something to do with my dissapearence. Timothy was smirking towards me, as if he won something. Timothy had this look that tells me , that he's super sure about me, he Knows I am May.

When I stood infront of Lily, she whispered to me "How are you alive"? And I heard that. Why would she say something like that? Is she not happy that I'm alive? Unless she too wanted me dead.
what I can see is pure hate in her eyes. Am I missing something? There's another part of this story that I don't know about, the part where lily is involved. If somehow she's involved with my death , then she knows me better I don't forget and forgiveness is not in my dictionary.

"Excuse me" I replied politely.
"What are you doing here"? Lily asked me.
"I work here ma'am" I replied. I pretended to be just a normal girl who works here,
"Just stop this little act of yours, you don't have to pretend to be someone else, I know it's you" she shouted.
Is she mad at me or something? But why? I thought to myself
"I don't understand, I don't even know you, I just saw you for the first time here, I think you've mistaken me for someone else" I replied with a confused face.

I pretended not to know ker, I have to. Because I want to know the truth. Timothy and her they both did something wrong, I just want to know what did they do?

"Why you.." lily was going to yell at me but Timothy stopped her.
"Honey calm down, she's not the person you think she is, she's Noah's assistant" Timothy said.

"Yes Lily, she's new here" Noah said.

Lily took a step back, because she knew that nobody would believe her. even if she'd say the whole story. there's a huge age gap between us now. I walked out from there. Noah and Timothy were looking after Lily.

🪞 TIME SKIP 🪞

It was almost 4 in the Evening, and I was still working with the designers. We were discussing what colour should we choose in which dresses. It was late. I know that Noah must be waiting for me. But I had a lot of work left I have to finish it today.

"May" lily called me out,
"Yes ma'am" I replied
Everyone around me stood up and greeted her.
"I'm sorry for my behaviour earlier, I mistook you for someone else" lily said .
" Oh no that's ok" I said.
I was too concerned about the work so I don't really gave much attention to whatever she said. I'm always like this, when I'm working I just don't care about any other things.

" Yeah, she was a friend of mine, she was my best friend. And she died 20 years ago, and the reason I thought you were her is because you look exactly like her and you both share the same name" lily continued.

"Oh my god, you must be surprised then" I replied while working on the dresses.

"Yes yes I was, not just surprised I was dissapointed and hurt, because I never wanted to see her again" she replied.

I exactly knew what she was doing, she just want some reactions from me so that she can confirm that yes it's me. So didn't reply to her on this, but she didn't gave up either.

"She was too selfish for her own good, she was rude, cruel that's why she died," Lily continued saying, "but I heard about you from Noah, and you're simple and sweet, you're nothing like her, and I'm so sorry that I reacted that way before, I hope you'll forgive me" she said.

"Nope, I'm not like her, I'm way worse" I replied looking straight towards her, And then there was a silence between us, a tension that I believe she can feel too. I can see that she's scared of me,

Phhhtttaaahhhaaaa haa haa hahaa I started laughing, and lily got confused. "Oh my god, why did you get so serious, I was just joking" I replied. Lily started laughing too.

" Oh no no, for moment again I thought that you were her" she said while laughing. "You know, we are having a party tomorrow, it's for Timothy's birthday, so I hope I could see you there with Noah?" She asked.

"Oh sure, I'll see you tomorrow then"I replied. And then she left.

I knew that both lily and timothy believe that I'm May. Timothy is so sure I can see that, but I have to be very careful around them.

I came outside of the building, Noah was waiting for me in the car, so I went there.
" Can I ask you something"? Noah said.
"Yeah sure" I replied

"Do you really not know anything about lily and Timothy"? He asked,

"Nope, why "? I asked back.

"Because I think you do" He said looking at me,
"Listen I don't know how crazy your past was , but if you tell me about it I won't doubt it," He continued,

I can understand that he's trying to help me with everything, but I can't involve him in this mess, so I replied
" No, I really don't remember anything, seriously"

" Okay, but just so you know, even if you tell me that you came out of a mirror, I will believe you " he said

I was totally surprised by that, what is he saying? Does it mean that he knew about me coming from the past? He knows about the mirror? I don't know what to do, can I trust him with everything? Should I tell him the truth? I had a lot in my mind.

🪞 Flash back 🪞

Author's POV:-

Noah was confused by the little scene that happened few hours ago, he was thinking of asking about it toMay but she was totally busy with the work. Meanwhile Lily came to Noah's cabin,

"Hey may I come in"? Lily asked.

" Sure sure" Noah replied.

Lily came and sat infront of Noah,
" Listen this might seem a little crazy to you but can you tell me how do you know her,? I mean May" Lily asked.

"She's one of my old friend," Noah replied,

" Oh, really, but you never mentioned her before," Lily said.

"Lily you just know me for a year , you don't really know a lot about me now " Noah replied.

"Well then, just be careful, girls like her can do a lot harm then you think, and also I think you should see a new assistant for yourself " lily suggested.

"A new assistant? Noah chukled a bit, " I think she's fine for me" Noah replied.

" Well my job was to warn you, and I know you're a matured man, you know what's good for you" lily said,

" Don't worry about me lily, I'll be fine with her" Noah said.

🪞 FLASHBACK END 🪞

The best type of power is showing no reaction when people are waiting for you to react... 💖🦋🪞

Thanks for reading you all, let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments 💖🪞🦋