🪞"𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓈"🪞

Lily's POV:-

I stopped working after my marriage. Because I wanted to enjoy my life being a house wife. I had ideas about fabric materials because I was working before my marriage so sometimes I helped Timothy with our business from home. If i remember correctly he never asked me to come to the office before, I always went to the business parties but never for work. He explained that Noah is working on a new project and he wanted to help him.

And also he wants me to meet someone. When I asked about that person he said, it's Noah's new assistant. She's very talented, hard working, beautiful and smart. I was like "wooo" he never compliments someone like this, it's like he fancy her. Well I was a bit jealous by this.

Because the last time I saw Timothy this happy when that bitch was here. And by that I meant May. May was the only girl Timothy liked.
Yes I married him despite of knowing that, because she was not around anymore. She disappeared.
And that helped me a lot, I used to like Timothy but I never said anything that time, because you know, Timothy was so in love with that stupid girl. I knew he would never love me the way he loved her, but still I wanted him.

"Welcome Lily" Noah came to me the moment I entered his office.
I gave him a warm smile, "how have you been"? He asked.

"Oh, I'm doing great sweetheart, what about you"? I asked. " I've never been better" he replied.

"Come sit, let me know if you want something"? "Tea or coffee"? He asked.

" Nothing sweetheart, I just had breakfast, so I'll be fine " I replied.

"So, Noah, how's the work going "? Timothy asked Noah.

" It's great sir, your fabrics were great" Noah replied.

From where I was sitting I can see from a far a group of people were gathered, It's like a small meeting there. it was very hard to see anyone's face' but I think there's a girl who's talking, and by what I can hear she's explaining about fabrics and how to use it on the dresses. She has a very familiar voice.

"So, Noah tell me about this new assistant of yours"? "Where is she"? I asked.

"Oh, there she is " Noah pointed to the crowd and I saw her face.

"May" I whispered to myself. I saw her face , then I turned to Timothy. Timothy was smirking at me, now I understand why Timothy was so excited to came here. It was her, it was always her.

I was scared and confused, how can she be here? How is she alive? I thought she was dead, nothing's changed, she looks the same as she looked back then, I was terrified by her appearance, this fear that I feel, it's same fear that I felt back then. Because I always knew she has the power to take everything from me, without even doing anything.

🪞 FLASH BACK STARTS 🪞

I met May when I was looking for a job. She hired me as her assistant. We worked together and we became close and by the time we knew we were best friends. I was a big fan of her, because she was good at everything she does. She had a beautiful house , good parents and a person that loved her but was also a friend. She had everything that I would die for.

But I always sensed a bit of lonlyness in her. It was like she's empty. Despite the fact that she had everything she was unhappy, and I never understand why? She never appreciated anything, she wasn't thankful for anything she had, she had this beautiful guy who loved her, I remember how Timothy was doing anything possible just to have some attention from May. But she always ignored him.

I always Envy her. I was her best friend but I never understand why she was like that? I never understand her. Why a person who has everything, is this empty, emotionless, rude?

I felt bad for Timothy, why a guy like him would waste his time on her? The moment that thought crossed my mind I understood that I liked Timothy. And I vividly remember the time when I confessed to him.

"You should stop" I said to Timothy.

It was a time when May and I went for a drink and luckily May got drunk that night. So I had to call Timothy to pic her up. We put May on the back seat of our car, and Timothy started driving,

"What do you mean"? Timothy asked.
" I mean, stop putting this much effort, you're just hurting yourself" I screamed.
"What are you talking about"? Timothy asked.
" Seriously, I'm talking about her and you. You know that she doesn't love you right? Then why are you doin all this? She will never love you back." I said.
"And why do you care about that"? He asked.
" I ...... I couldn't say anything. I was just looking at him. Speechless.

"If you feel bad for me then, thank you" he replied, "but if you feel jealous that I wanted to be with her not with you, then you might have a chance" he continued.

I couldn't understand, what is he saying? Is he trying to say that I have a chance to be with him? I was excited but confused at same time. He stopped the car, and asked again
" Tell me, do you want to take a chance?
I was speechless, I couldn't speak because I thought he's kidding with me. "Answer me , would you betray your best friend for me"? He asked again.
I could never say No, coz I was madly in love with him. So I took the chance, and I betrayed my best friend.
" Yes, I want to be with you" I replied.
He gave me a smile and kissed me. I was never been that happy. I finally got what I wanted. I wanted him.

🪞 FLASH BACK ENDS🪞

I was shivering, my hands were sweaty, I was tensed, I could feel my eyes are watering, I was nervous , she's coming towards me. The closer she gets the more nervous I feel.

She came and stand infront of me with a smile on her face. The moment I saw her smiling I don't know why I felt so angry, that I thought my head would burst. A tear drop fall from my eyes.

"How are you Alive"? I whispered pressing my teeths together.

She was smirking. and I didn't like that. She was kind and good but she has another side of her that only I knew.
Sometimes she is evil herself.

"When you have nothing to lose, you turn into a beast" 🪞💖🦋

Guys thanks for reading and plz let me know if you like this character Lily. Tell me in the comments.🦋💖🪞