🪞"𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓘𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓽𝔂"🪞

May's POV :-

"Noah, he just wants to talk, nothing else " I whined,
Noah doesn't want me to go by myself to see Timothy. He wants to come with me. But I don't think that's neccery. Infact it would be great if I go alone, coz that's how I can clearly talk to him about everything. And this is a great apportunity for me, because Timothy seems serious about something, it can be about us.

"Well you don't know that, he might do something to you" Noah snapped,

"Well what? Is he going to eat me alive? That's what you think?" I asked back,

"No, he can do worse, he might kill you so you're gonna need my help" He said with a serious tone.

"Ohh, maybe I don't want your help" I shouted,

He came closer to my face, looked me in the eyes, he was totally serious I can see that, and spoke out with a husky voice
"I don't care if you don't want my help, i'll do it anyway"

His deep voice and assertive demeanor made me feel small in comparison, he effortlessly dominated the conversation, leaving me struggling to find my voice. And his intense gaze somehow made me feel like he could see right through me, I couldn't help but to question "does he know something?" I thought to myself. He's behaving so strange lately. The way he's saying things about Timothy it's not like he's guessing, it's like he's sure that Timothy can do something to me.

"Have nothing to say? Then stop staring, 😒 and get in the car, i'll be drivin' " he took his coat and went outside. I was speechless standing there left alone.

The address that Timothy shared was my own House's. The moment I saw the location I knew it'll be something personal. And that's the reason I don't want Noah to come with me . On the other hand Timothy somehow knows that I'm May. And he wanted to talk about us, maybe Timothy knows about the mirror, maybe he knew that I came from the future all along.

We arrived at the location but there's no trace of Timothy here, so I took the time to ask Noah if he can step back and let me go first to talk to him. If Noah sees something fishy he can come to me afterwards. But as stubborn as he is, not agreeing with me on this, we're running out of time, Timothy asked me to come alone, if he saw Noah he might not be intrested in talking at all. After a lot of arguments Noah agreed with me. So stept out of the car and walked towards the house. Noah was hiding behind somewhere. I waited for like half n hour and then I decided to call Timothy.

After some time I saw Timothy coming out of the front door , of my house. I was confused, what the hell was he doing in there?
"Well well, you look.... Homeless?" Timothy asked,
I understand why he had a confused look on his face, its because I was wearing a comfy oversized t-shirt, a cozy leggings, a pair of fuzzy socks , with slippers. I had my hair tied like a messy bun, with no makeup nothing. And this is all because of Noah.

🪞Flash Back🪞
"Let's go" I said,

"Wait, what are you wearing"? Noah asked, with a weird look on his face.

"Ummm... Clothes? I said raising my eyebrows.

"He just said that he wants to talk, not that he asked you out on a date, go and change, wear something normal" He grinned.

"What? What's wrong with these, I wear these clothes to office, stop behaving like a typical boyfriend, and let's go" I snapped,

"Yes I am behaving like a typical boyfriend, and I will. So just change into something else or else we're not going" he folded his hands to his chest and
looked at me with piercing eye's, so I had to change clothes and I had to dress up like I'm homeless.

🪞Flash Back End🪞

"I know, so what you wanna talk about"? I asked Timothy.

Timothy was smirking. He had a evil smile on his face. I on the other side was curious yet careful. I was totally concious that no matter what he say I am not going expose myself.

"I just wanted to give you this" he said, and took out a small mirror from his coat pocket, the mirror was so beautiful. I felt drawn to it. like it's whispering to me.

I felt an inexplicable connection to the mirror, drawn to its shimmering surfaces, I took my hand out to grab that mirror from him, but he suddenly moved his hands out, I was surprised.

"Now now, not so fast, but first you have to tell me, how did you manage to come in the future"? He asked, curiosity was all over his face, I was surprised too. I was expecting that he might know about me, but I wasn't expecting him to asked me directly.

"Waht are you talking about"? I pretended not to know anything.

"Stop pretending May" he said. His calm personality suddenly turned into anger. His not kidding, his not smiling any longer. He's serious. But I had to hide my identity so I kept pretending.

"Well it seems you clearly hit your head somewhere, and now you're talking nonsense" I replied with sarcasm,

"Huhh...." he chukled looking away,

"Aren't you curious about your death"? He asked giving me a broad smile.

I felt a chilled down my spines, doubts and Suspicious clouded my thoughts, I was scared, scared to death. But I refused to let fear hold me back, it's finally time. Timothy knows about my death, he knows who killed me. If he tells me about my murder, I can go back in time, and I can save myself. Yess the moment is finally here.

"Yes, you are, Mwaahhahahaha.." he looked at me and started laughing, he's wicked laughter echoed through the place, it was a chilling sound, with each sinister chukled the air grew heavier. As if darkness itself has taken over.
"Mwaahahahahaaa".... he continued laughing, I looked at him, I looked at his eyes, eyes gleamed with a malevolent glint, revealing their delight in causing chaos and despair. And that moment I knew, I realised something.

"Tim" I whispered,

"Don't tell me" I whispered again,

"Are you the one who killed me"? I finally asked, and he stopped laughing.

"Dissapointed but not surprised"
~unknown

Keep reading guys, the best parts are coming, thanks to all. 🪞💖🦋