31 || DIRTY LITTLE GIRL

Start from the beginning

"You won't kill me."

He certainly wouldn't now that he'd had a taste of how it felt having sex with her. "I want to tie you up and fuck you for days on end, giving you no break."

"You'd break before I would."

Storm nearly snorted aloud. Despite the little stalker matching his energy so well, he wasn't too sure of her matching his sexual appetite just yet. He needed sex every day to function whereas she didn't. He hadn't been inside her for days, after all. She didn't want him like he wanted her. "I want to fuck you as you try to kill me."

Sophia broke out in soft laughter, her laughter interlacing with her loud breathy moans. "You can't possibly mean that."

"But I do."

She suddenly grew breathless.

"I wanna run your cute dagger along your body, stuff your tight pussy with my gun as my cum oozes out of it and pierce your pink little nipples with tiny bells."

Her thighs rubbed against each other, her pupils dilating. They only dilated further when she heard that familiar low-frequency buzz. It wasn't long before she felt it too.

She just hadn't expected him to push the vibrator up her ass.

"Storm! Take it out- Oh gosh- Oh no- Oh fuck!" It was within seconds that she came again, the world caving in on her. Her orgasm came crashing down on her like waves crashing in on a shore, stronger than any she'd ever had. She felt her release ripple through her, shooting her up in the sky and bright stars suddenly appearing in her sight.

Storm watched the girl through the mirror, slowing the pace of his thrusts as his pesky fingers returned to her clit, causing her lips to part as she let out a loud scream and her eyes to tighten. She clamped down tightly around him, nearly pushing him out hadn't it been for his firm grip on her hips. Her tightness made it near impossible for him to move, nearly making him cum right then and there. But Storm persisted despite wanting nothing more than to fill her womb with his sticky white substance.

It wasn't long before she clamped her hand around his wrist and shoved his fingers off her clit, tears of pleasure streaming down her face. "No more," her voice shook, the constant pulsing of the vibrator nearly bringing her over the edge of insanity. "I'm done."

Storm glared, his hand connecting with her bottom once more. "Shut up."

Sophia shook her head desperately. "No more," she repeated as though she was unable to say anything other than those two words.

"You don't pick and choose when we start and finish. I do. Now be a good girl for papochka and shut up." Daddy.

Sophia moaned aloud as she felt him pull out, the ripples of his veiny dick rubbing against the sensitive walls of her pussy. "No," she cried out once more. "No more."

Storm ignored her, pushing her onto her back before ripping his wife beater off, watching her gaze draw down the tattoos that filled his skin. She especially seemed to have some sort of fascination with his strong thighs and huge arms.

Sophia was so distracted by his physique that she hadn't even noticed him tear the shirt for a makeshift blindfold. It wasn't until he wrapped the fabric around her head that her lips parted in shock.

"Storm...?"

Storm didn't say anything, he simply increased the frequency of the vibrator, watching her squirm beneath him and moan. He knew that she was already overstimulated, but he liked torturing her, making sure that she felt him for days to cum, knowing she was gonna continue their little game of push and pull until he gave up on the prospect of them having sex only for her to surprise him again.