32 || BELT

𝕚'𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 – 𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕒
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO | BELT
𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪𓆩❤︎𓆪

Sophia was a bit sceptical when Storm entered her room, holding what appeared to be a wide leather belt and lingerie. He just put them on her lap and crossed his arms.

"What is this?" Sophia put her laptop aside, a confused furrow between her eyebrows as she picked the clothing articles up and examined them.

Storm carefully closed her laptop and grabbed her thighs, sliding her along the edge of the bed. "We're visiting Andrej's club." He ran a hand through her dishevelled hair, the scattered hickeys on her skin making a smug smile slip across his lips. "I need to patch some things up after the shit you did the other day."

He was talking about killing Dima's mistress Kate. "What does that have to do with this belt?"

Storm chuckled, shaking his head and picking the belt up. "It isn't a belt. It's a skirt."

Sophia's jaw hit the floor. "This? This is a skirt?"

Storm nodded with another chuckle, his palms resting against her covered thighs.

She frowned. "I'm not gonna wear this."

Storm rolled his eyes. She didn't have a say in the matter. "Yes, you are." She was the one who begged to join him for business, after all.

"No. I don't like my legs-"

Storm roughly covered her mouth and glared. "Finish that fucking sentence and I'll fucking get the pliers and rip all your teeth out."

She shut up.

Storm let go of Sophia. "Put this on and let's go."

Sophia nodded with a grumble, not too happy. Storm left the room, going to the kitchen and letting her get changed. He was surprised when she finally walked out, tugging the short skirt with a bright blush. He'd expected her to drag the inevitable out further.

She was gorgeous. Her silky black hair flowed down her back, the leather stretching perfectly across her wide hips and the white corset top holding up her perky tits, her skin displayed between the lace crevices.

He was going to fuck his fist with the mental image of her as soon as business was over.

"It's too short."

She needed to shut up so he could properly savour her.

"Storm," she huffed. "It's too cold outside to wear this." They were in the middle of December, damn it.

Storm took off his blazer and wrapped it around her. "Let's go."

Despite her hesitation, Sophia nodded. "This is for business, is it not?"

No, the clothes were all for him. He just wanted to see her all dressed up for once.

Well, that and the fact that he truly wanted her to get comfortable in her skin. Especially since the accident with the now dead staff of the reception.

Storm didn't take the disrespect of his pets lightly. Any disrespect to her was direct disrespect to him.

Sophia was a jewel in disguise. And Storm believed jewels should never be hidden. She was a pretty doll, after all.

"Yes," he hummed, dropping to a knee as she watched with her attentive eyes. "Only fitting you wear the heels to match, nyet?" No?

She glanced at the pair of red bottom heels he held. "I've never worn heels."