Chapter 26: Preparations

Start from the beginning

I smile as I step into the living room, Colin is sitting across from Joyce in the armchair when Ellie and I walk in. Colin smiles at me and gets to his feet walking over he presses a lingering kiss to my lips.

"How was your shopping spree?"

"Good," I say, handing over his credit card. "Thank you." I reach up on my tip toes so I can whisper in his ear "I bought a sexy bodysuit to thank you."

Colin smiles eagerly and turns his gaze to mine. "I look forward to it. Well, I will be in my office if you need me." He kisses me again "remember strapless and backless."

I giggle a little "no promises. But I can promise that you will love the lingerie." 

Colin shakes his head a little in amusement, he kisses my lips again, teasing me with a hard nip to my bottom lip. He pulls away, gazing into my eyes a moment before he glances at Ellie nodding to her. "Miss MacWan." He then heads off.

I glance after him a moment before turning to Joyce I smile "thanks for coming to help us."

"Course, dear," Joyce says sitting up a little on the couch. She crosses her leg over her knee.

I glance at Ellie "this is Joyce, she's a friend of Colin's."

Ellie gazes at Joyce and nods slowly "nice to meet you."

It isn't long before London is leading the seamstress in and helping her carry her large array of stuff, dozens of dresses in bags, a cart filled with pins and measuring tapes. Dress first, that seems simple enough. I tried on three variations of the dress I found when I went with Colin.

The dress I finally settle on is white lace, it hangs right to the floor and the train behind it is about 2 and a half feet long. There is a deep v-neck and it extends down to the middle of my chest. The bust is tight and holds my breasts so they are plump and pushed up. The straps are spaghetti straps and the back is open and exposed, extending down past the middle of my back.

I smile warmly and turn a little to gaze into the mirror that Olivia brought with her. "It's so beautiful."

"It is," Ellie agrees as she finishes fluffing out the train. "You look hot in that."

I giggle a little and glance at her "but will it look good when I am showing more?"

"Course it will," Joyce says with a warm smile. "It'll look fantastic Emery."

I smile warmly at them both and nod. The seamstress takes what measurements she can, I will have to go see her closer to the date. When I am changed, I sit down taking a sip of water.

"So, what are you thinking for Colin's attire?" Joyce asks. "Has he given you his tailor's number?"

I glance at Joyce "I was thinking he could just wear whatever he..."

"Oh God no, you have to pick for him, Ems. Cause, if you pick, says light gray for all the groomsmen and he shows up wearing I don't know maroon...ugh can you imagine the colour clashing." Ellie says as though this is the most obvious thing ever.

"Yeah, Colin isn't a maroon guy," I say with a small smile.

"Still," Ellie says. "You are planning a beach wedding, everything has to be light, choose things that will go well with sand and ocean blue."

Will Colin let me choose what suit he wears? He told me to choose everything. I glance at Joyce "what do you think?"

Joyce shrugs "it's nice to have colour coordination. What about he wears a colour like beige, light grey or light blue. He could wear a vest and then the rest of the groomsmen could simply wear a dress shirt with suspenders."