CHAPTER 13 : The Morning News :

Elizabeth opens her eyes in the warm sunlight, the rays are falling on her face, making her to squeeze her eyes together tightly. She turns towards her left side and sees the usual beautiful site which always makes her day beautiful, she sees Ashton who is sleeping peacefully while hugging her small body. His embrace is so secure and safe for her that she doesn't want to leave from his arms. His face is looking like an angel, the sunlights are making him more angelic in his sleeps also. "How can he look even more handsome and at the same time, so adorable  in his sleep...I wish that I can see his face everyday first in the morning..." , she thinks it by herself and it slowly brings a carve on her lips.

It is not like she regrets her decision of marrying him or being a part of his small family, but she does regret the fact that they are not the normal husband and wife. Having such a caring husband like Ashton can be a blessing for every woman and she is getting it by herself, without any effort. Why her life has become such complicated? It seems like she is in the middle of a fictional story where she is the central character. She never thought that her love for fictional novel could be a damn truth in her own life. Unconsciously

She is so lost in him that she doesn't realize when he has opened his eyes and also looked at her. But his voice breaks her concentration, "are you done looking at me like that???" His voice is husky, sleepy but as usual heavy, it is sounding so sexy in her ears that she forgets to reply. Looking at his face for sometimes with her wide eyes, she can only utter these, "huh ??? Ummmm..." He chuckles softly, he enjoys whenever his little wife feels shy infront of him, her pinkish blushed cheeks, sparkling eyes make her even more beautiful and desirable. He continues, "let me get up Elle...I have a meeting to attend..." Suddenly Elizabeth can feel her mistake and feels embarrassed, she realises that she is hugginghim, cuddlinginto him. She quickly turns around and pulls up her blanket fully just to cover her embarrassed self from Ashton and replies shortly, "yeah...sure...I'm sorry..." Ashton smiles, gets up from the bed and goes to the washroom to freshen up. When Elizabeth hears the sound of the shower from inside of the washroom, she finally gets the courage to get up from the bed.

It is a fine morning, looking from the window at the outside of her garden, she can see the beautiful flowers, all blooming in different colors , making it more beautiful. Spring is always her favorite season. She sees the city from there for sometimes and finally goes to the closet. But suddenly she realizes something, she is still in the same outfit which she had chosen last night. She tries to remember something, she went there with Jake and they were talking but then everything is blur, she can't remember anything after that. She also feels headache, it is impossible for her to go to the bed without having a proper shower and she is still with that same outfit. She looks herself at the mirror but which makes her more confused and shocked is the red bruises in her neck. She touches it carefully, it has some oilments on it, what has happened last night? She gets scared, has she done anything wrong which can make her to regret her whole life ? A small drop of water leaves from her eyes when someone grabs her by her waist.

She turns around to see Ashton, looking at her worriedly. He is in the bathrobe, it is a little revealed from his chest, his hair is wet, falling on his forehead, making him more sexy in this early morning. But his eyes are scanning her, her every movement, its are so dark and calm that it is looking like he wants to read her mind and soul from her doey sparkling eyes. Her gray orbs are now shining like stars in her tears. He wipes her tears gently with the thumbs of his hands and cups her face, he asks her softly, "Elle..what happened??? Are you crying??" She just stares at his eyes but doesn't want to ask him anything, she is afraid, she is actually scared to know the truth. But she have to, "last night...did anything happen last night??? Did I do something wrong???" Ashton tightens his jaw, he doesn't know whether she remembers it or not but he doesn't want it, he doesn't want to make her embarrassed for something which is not at all her fault. He knows her, if she gets to know about last night, she will blame herself for everything. So he decides to not to tell her the truth. He speaks casually, "what happened??? Nothing...what could even happen with you...you are all fine..."