CHAPTER 4 : Unexpected Requests :

Elizabeth returns to her small apartment,  she hangs her bag on the rack and throws her body on the couch.  She is really tired today, but she is also happy for spending a long time with Chris. Suddenly her phone rings. She picks the call, (on her phone), "good evening mother......yes ofcourse I will come tomorrow. ......how is she?....... sure.......good bye mother......." , then she hangs up the call. She says to herself,  "it's just some more months...after that....I will take you to me...we will be happy..." She doesn't know about the fact that her life is going to be changed within a month.

Ashton enters to his mansion where he sees Anna and Robert is already sitting there. Chris quickly goes to Anna and tells her everything about Elizabeth and their small picnic.  After some time of their conversation, Mrs. Benet takes him to his room. Now there is only Anna, Robert, Ashton and Mrs. Benet. 

Anna takes a loud sigh and turns to Ashton, "Ash... I came here to confront something to you...but you have to promise me something..." Ashton takes out his phone and starts to scroll his email while he replies,  "what is it Anna...?" Anna continues, "listen to me carefully...don't be mad..." Ashton realizes something weird is going in her mind. He turns towards Anna and gives her his full focus, "can you make it more clear to me...?" Anna is really nervous now, she knows what she is going to tell Ashton, he will never agree with it, but still she has to try. Anna looks at Mrs. Benet when Mrs. Benet nods her head to give her some support.  Anna continues, "Ash...ummm...I mean...listen Ash...do you agree with me that Chris needs a mother right now???after your divorce...Millie never come to see him again...I know that you strictly told her to not meet you and Chris...but a mother can't do that..it clearly means that Millie has no feelings for her own son..but when today Elizabeth took Chris...he really seems very happy today...." Ashton now becomes serious, he tightens his jaws, coldly he replies to Anna, "what are you trying to say ??? how do you know Ms. William ???" At this point Robert was silent but now he speaks, "Ash...i make it clear to you...Anna wants you to get married to Elizabeth..." Ashton is now burning in anger, he never expected this from them. He gets up from the sofa and shouts on them in anger, "are you guys out of your mind ??? She is just a employee of my company. ..i know Chris likes her...but it doesn't mean that I have to marry her..." Mrs. Benet goes to him to calm him, "Ash...don't be angry. ..Anna.. we all want you to be happy... Elizabeth is her best friend. ..she knows her well..." Ashton gives them his usual cold death glare, "it doesn't mean that I have to marry her..." Anna sighly tells Ashton, "Ash...tell me...what do you feel about Elizabeth???" Ashton is now in complete silence.  He never wants to tangle up with a woman again, but his own family wants that, they want him to get marry with an ordinary girl who is almost 10 years younger than him. He again stands up and calmly says to all, "give me some time... I need some space..." Robert goes to him and puts his hand on his shoulder and says, "I know Ash...we are requesting you something that you never want...but everyone is not like Millie... take your time...but atleast think about your child too...." Ashton just nods his head and heads out from his house.

Now he needs a full bottle of whiskey which can easily burns his throat and can give him full satisfaction and control to his anger and helplessness. But he didn't know it that in his favorite bar, he will face the same things as his home. When Cam, Braen and Ashton are there, suddenly Braen says something which again spoils his mood, "Ash...first of all don't be angry on me but...today...Anna gave us a proposal...he wants you to..." He can't finish his sentence when Ashton replies while drinking his last sip from his glass, "let me complete it for you...she wants me to marry Ms. William...i know that...but guys...seriously??? You guys are also bringing this matter here ??? I will convince her later about my marriage...I just can't be a fool again..." Cam sighs, he puts his glass down on the bar counter when he speaks, "honestly Ash...I thought you are a good human being...also a good father...I thought atleast you understand your son's needs...but you always thinks of yourself...you don't want to be a fool... you can't love anyone else...but what about your son...he needs his mother... he can't understand the complicated situation of your life...sorry to say this Ash...but you are acting like your own father...a selfish person..." Hearing this from his one of the best friends, he feels hurt and also disturbed, his jaws tightens in disappointment, in deep of his heart, he knows that he is acting like a selfish person, he is always thinking about himself, his feelings, his situation, but he never thought that Chris also needs a happy family. He knows Elizabeth but he can't give her the husband that every girl wants. He replies, "Fine...I will...but...I can't give her myself as her husband...I also have some conditions... if she will agree with it...I have no problem to marry her..." Cam and Braen know that it's impossible for a person to accept some conditions in their marriage, but they are happy that finally he agrees. They both smiles and says, "fine...we are happy that atleast you agree..."