CHAPTER 12 : His Revenge :

It has been 3 days after the case, Elizabeth is at her room, it is almost 12 at the noon but she has nothing to do. She is not a person who prefers to go out often and that is why she is all alone in the house, her kids are in a small vacation with Anna and Robert in LA and her husband is at work. She already has called Anna as she has been doing this everyday, she calls her twice a day and talks to her kids. It is the first time after her marriage that she is living without her kids, she misses them badly. Feeling bored, she thought of spending some time with Mrs. Benet but she is also out for some important work. So she has taken her novel and has told to herself while smiling a little,  "I think...now only you can make me feel a little better..." From her childhood, she has been aways a bookish person and loved spending time by reading different books. And after her marriage, it is another good thing which has happened to her life and that is, getting the full access of Ashton's huge Library. She puts her phone aside on the table and starts to read the novel.

After some time, a pop-up sound from her phone distracts her from her concentration. She takes a glance in her phone's screen and notices two text messages. It is from an anonymous number. She picks her phone and starts to read it, "hi Elizabeth...how are you ??" For some times, she tries to recall the number, but she fails, she thinks of asking, she texts back, "sorry...do I know you ??" After some seconds, another message pops on her phone, "it's me Elle...Jack...Jack Miller.." All of a sudden, her mood drops back, she has already blocked his number way before when he first misbehaved with her, but still he has the dare to talk to her back. But being a soft hearted person, Elizabeth cannot forget about him completely, after all, he was her friend. When after some more minutes, she doesn't texts him back, he types another message, "I know Elle...you are angry with me...you are upset of my behavior...when you stopped talking with me...I realized my mistake...I realized that what I did that day with you...what I told you that day...all are wrong...it was my fault...I'm truly sorry...I apologize for my behavior... please forgive me Elle...just give me another chance to make our friendship like before...please Elle..." Reading all these, Elizabeth feels sorry for him, what he did was wrong but she should give him atleast one chance, to her, Jake was her first colleague in her office who became her friend. She decides to forgive him. She texts back, "it's Elizabeth for you Jake...and it's okay...I forgive you.." Jake sends some smileys with another text, "then lets meet this evening...lets celebrate our friendship...I will send you the location..." In one side she is not that much interested, but in other hand, she can not say no to him. Though she has a dilemma in her mind, but she sticks to meet him, she doesn't have anything to do and it will not be wrong to go out. She only replies in "sure..." She thinks to call Ashton but suddenly his words come to her mind, once he said that she doesn't need to ask him for permission to do something. She smiles and thinks to herself, "he will not mind anything... if I go...I will tell him later tonight..."

At 7 o'clock, in the evening, she wears something casual as usual, a wine colored shirt dress which is touching her knees, she takes her sling bag, she puts some minimal makeup and gets ready with her nude heels. Before leaving, she takes another look of herself in the giant mirror and finally leaves the mansion. Before going, she already has informed Mrs. Benet about her leaving. After sliding inside her car, she greets Gerald with a small smile, "hi Gerald..." He also greets her back, "hello Elizabeth...where is the destination??", he dramatically asks her. She forwards her phone to him to see him the location of the restaurant. For Elizabeth's friendly and loving nature, everyone likes her a lot, she never allows anyone to call her Mrs. Hamilton or Ma'am, she is comfortable in her name, Elizabeth, and Ashton also respects her decision.

Elizabeth is finally infront of the restaurant but it is looking more like a club. When she enters, she spots many people are inside at the bar counter, they are having fun at the time of 7pm, their dresses are also perfect for this place, women are in their short and revealing dresses where men are in some casual wears but also elegant. They are dancing together on the dance floor, loud musics are playing, some of them are making out between dance parties or in the corner. Elizabeth feels uncomfortable, she thought it was a normal restaurant, but it has turned out in a club. She feels disgusted, she is not for this place surely, the music is creating headache on her, the smells of smokes and drinks are making her to puke, her  knees are feeling weak, her entire body is spinning. She turns  her heels back to the main door and about to leave but someone stops her, she feels a grab on her wrist. She turns back and notices Jake, with his usual smile on his face. Looking at him, she feels more disgusted, she already told him before that she hates clubbing, bars, this kind of parties but still he has bring her here. In just one jerk, annoying she gets her hand free from Jake and says irritatingly, "you know I hate these places...how could you bring me here ???" At this point, Elizabeth is yelling at him, not because of anger, though she is disappointed on him but for the loud music, her low voice can't reach in his ears through these sound. But, she feels more irritated when Jake, without giving her any explanation of his actions, he drags her upstairs. He stops infront of a glass door, she can see through the glass, it is a private cabin, it has two round sofa and a table in between it. He replies, "I know Elizabeth... thatswhy I have booked this private cabin for us...actually in this bar, the foods are really delicious...so I thought you may like it..." Looking at the cabin, Elizabeth feels really guilty, she should have trust on him, after all he is her friend, he cares for her. She awkwardly smiles at him and says, "I'm really sorry Jake...I shouldn't yell at you..." Jake smiles at her and drags her inside, after some minutes, when the waiter places the food, he says, "I already ordered some of my favorite dishes in here...I hope you will like them..." Elizabeth notices , on the table, there are some French dishes and the names of those are unknown to her, she tried one of it before but never bothered to know its name. Jake continues, "here... all the smells or sounds will not disturb you...so you can enjoy your food..." She smiles back and starts some random conversations.