CHAPTER 3 : You Are Like My Friend's Mom :

Ashton is sitting on the bar, the most expensive bar in Europe. His two bestest friends, Cam and Braen is also giving him company. Some girls are also giving Ashton some seductive looks but they don't know that Ashton is not going to fall in those sexy figures. While taking a sip of his expensive whiskey, Cam turns his head towards Ashton and says,  "Ash...those girls are...they are starring at you..." But Braen says, "why don't you try atleast an one night stand ?"

Ashton gives them a cold glare, puts his whiskey glass down on the table which makes a string sound, then he says, "listen guys...I'm not going to do the same mistake anymore...trusting a woman is just..." Ashton lays down his back on the sofa and puts his head on the top of it, closes his eyes. While taking a deep breathe, he continues, "still now ...I can't be a good father...you know Cam... Chris never talks to me...even he gets afraid of me...I...I just don't know..."  Cam sighs, " Ash...please... now admit it that he needs a mother... everyone is not like Millie...." Ashton suddenly gets up straight and coldly says to Cam, "don't even dare to take her name again..." He takes his glass again and puts down all the whiskey inside of his throat, burning it for excessive amount of whiskey is giving him the control of his anger. He says, "I will try to give him time and care that he needs...anyway it's already 11pm...I'm going..." Braen says in concern, " but you are drunk...did you bring your driver???" Ashton gets up from the sofa and calls a waiter to pay the bill and then turns toward his friends, "I'm not even that much drunk...I have my control..." While saying this he heads out from the bar.

He opens the door of his car and about to get in when he hears some noise from the nearby lane. He again shut his car's door and follows the noise. While following he gets in a pretty empty and almost deserted dark lane where 3 boys are trying to harass a girl. They all are looking teenagers, but Ashton decides to help the girl.

He walks near them and raise his voice to those boys but in his usual cold tone, "I think guys...she is not enjoying your presence...why don't you leave her and search for another girl who can enjoy with you ?" All of them are not expecting any other's presence, so they turn around to Ashton. One of the boys harshly says to him, "and what's your problem Dude...???" The other boy takes out a short but sharp knife in his hand and the 2 of them heads towards Ashton while one of them is still holding the girl.

Ashton is not a normal person,  his size  and figure is more than those boys and also his behavior is like a cold beast, a monster,  he cannot give mercy who tries to cross their limits. The same goes for these boys too, because they are crossing their limits too. Ashton thought that he could send them away, but these stupid boys don't give him the chance to control his cold beastly anger and they all drag their own ill fate infront of him.

The 1st boy tries to give Ashton a punch but he easily manages to stop his hand without moving an inch from his position and just pushes the boy towards the dusbin. The boy falls on the ground and started bleeding from his nose because of Ashton's one slap. The other boy who is holding a knife tries to stab him but Ashton twists his arm with his hand and kicks in between of his legs. They both starts growling in pain while the last boy runs away from him. Ashton turns his back on them and says to the girl lowering his voice, " if you want...you can come with me..." The girl is just starring at him with open mouthed, she cannot take her eyes off from his handsomeness,  his smart walk, amazing voice, extremely good looks are enough to spin someone's head, thatswhy he is the only heartthrob to all the girls or women in the whole London city or in Europe. The girl quietly follows him. Ashton gives her company till the door of the bar, then he  says, " I think you can manage now..." He is about to go when the girl stops him by saying, "excuse me...are you Mr. Ashton Hamilton???" He just nods his head without turning at her. She continues, " you are soo handsome...if you want...I can repay your help in this night..." Ashton is familiar with these seductive natures of girls, he has been facing this from years now. But his control and hatred for women is more than anything.  He just coldly gives her the reply which breaks her intentions into thousand pieces, "you should mind your business kid...try this to someone else..." Saying this he gets into his car and heads toward his mansion.