CHAPTER 6 : Insults And Humiliations :

Next morning, Elizabeth is getting ready for her job when she hears a some noise from the street of her building. From the window of her small living room, she peeks outside but to her surprise, she can see a huge gathering of reporters under her building. She doesn't know what is happening. She doesn't waste the time and quickly calls her landlady who lives in the first floor of the same building.

She curiously asks her, "Mrs. Hasley...do you know what is happening down there ???why are there the reporters???? Did anything happen???" From the other side of the phone, her landlady replies, "oh dear...they are searching for you...i was about to call you...i know you must not want to attend them so...i told them that you are not here...but they are not listening. .." Elizabeth gets more confused, she isn't a famous person nor she has committed any crime, so why should they need her ? She confusingly asks her, "but why me ???" Mrs. Hasley bursts out in excitement and almost yells at her, "you are going to be Mr. Ashton Hamilton 's would be wife...i saw the news yesterday....you were in that conference. ..am I right??? oh god...you are such a lucky girl dear..."

Now Elizabeth can figure it out the situation, she has become famous not for herself but for her cold boss, because of his would be wife, she knew that last day Ashton somehow managed to avoid the reporters on her behalf, so they couldn't gather enough informations or better to say the gossips for their so called magazines or newspapers or the news channels. So thatswhy they come here today to gather the informations and also to harass her from asking personal questions. She now gets scared. She has no way out, she doesn't want to face them, last day her rude boss was there with her, but today she is completely alone. If she goes there, they will eat her brain,mind or maybe entire body of her.  She gets panicked. She quickly answers her landlady, "thank you so much Mrs. Hasley...can you do me a favor please ???" She quickly replies,  "yes dear...why not...tell me..." Elizabeth continues, "tell them I'm not here. ..or if they force you. ..just don't tell my apartment number please. .." She replies, "ok I'm trying my best..." Elizabeth thanks her and cuts the call. Now she has to decide what to do, she must have to get out from the building otherwise she can be late for her job. That cruel monster maybe will marry her but not for love, for his son, so he will not consider any of her mistakes.

She about to get out when Anna calls her. She quickly attends it as it is her last option, she answers her best friend, "Anna...thank god you called me....you can't believe. .." Anna quickly cuts her by saying, "Ash already informed me and i know that your building is surrounded by the reporters.... don't worry...you have 15 minutes to pack all of your stuffs...Sam is coming to pick you..." Elizabeth gets more confused to her suggestions, what she means by packing all her stuffs??? She annoyingly asks her, "what do you mean by packing everything? And Sir knew about it ???" Anna gives her a chuckle,  "ofcourse Elle. ..he is the Ashton Hamilton. ..how can't he be unknown about this little matters??? He told me that from today...you are going to stay with me in my house till your marriage.... otherwise these shitty reporters will make your life a living hell...you know what I mean..." Anna is right,  Elizabeth is really not comfortable with such a behavior, gatherings and showing off or these popularity are just not for her, in other word she really hates these. But she is in a little confusion that why her boss cares for her, she thinks of herself that maybe everything is just for his own image and reputation in this country, that's may be true, otherwise why he should help a ordinary girl. She hesitantly replies Anna, "but Anna...how can I. .." Anna cuts her, "Elle...you are my best friend. ..i can do atleast this much for you...please don't deny..." Elizabeth has no option left, so she agrees with her.

After the phone call, she quickly packs her stuffs, her clothes, essentials everything. She doesn't have much things as she was busy to save her money and the apartment where she was living till now came with every household stuffs, furnitures and kitchen supplies.  She quickly packs her two trolley bags and two cartoon boxes, filling with every single things of her. Then she gets off from her apartment and quietly gets down to the backside road of her building. Within a minute, she can see a black expensive car approaches infront of her and Sam hops out from the driver seat. She easily recognizes that this car is of her boss's, when she was injured, her boss took her hospital in this car. Sam bents down to show her his respect and greeting and says, "Ma'am. ..sir send me to take you to the office...and from today you will come by the car....give me you luggage...I will drop these to Anna ma'am's house.." She is shocked now but she realises that it is not the time for all these, she quickly gets inside the car and heads towards her office.