Chapter 42 - Promise

Mulai dari awal

Naina's thought

I sent Shreyansh a message, so I knew he was coming. Perhaps I'm not able to deal with Shree the way he is dealing with her right now.

Not every time we hug, it's for love or romance, but sometimes it's millions of emotions and thousands of feelings.

They are sharing with each other their emotions and feelings.

Maybe Shreyansh knows about his love for her, but she doesn't know, or she doesn't recognize her love for him. He is a comfort zone for her.

Aarav's thought

When Mr. Malhotra grabbed my shirt and started shouting at me as if I were the reason for his anger, I was completely taken aback because I had no idea why he was acting in this way.

He unexpectedly left the collar of my shirt and rushed over to where she was sitting as she called out to him. I didn't like that they were hugging, and the way he behaved toward her was unexpected.

Riya's thought

The billionaire, Mr. Shreyansh Malhotra What is he doing here? How does he know Shree? And why is Shree using such Nick names during their talk? What the fuck is this?
What on earth is going on here? They hugged each other.

Shreyansh's thoughts

To my shock, Naina spoke about Shree being engaged tomorrow. My eyes went to Shree, who accepted the truth and broke down in tears. It was her declaration that she was opposed to marrying that boy. I gave her a strong embrace immediately.

I gently released her hug, patted the tears off her cheeks, and whispered,

"I promise, you're not going to marry that boy."

"Ansh , You don't get it at all. I have no other option than to marry that boy. " I burst into tears when I told him that.

"Shree, Do you trust me? If yes, then I promised you that you were not going to marry that boy. As I promised," I assured her.

She nodded yes when I asked whether she trusted me,

And then she asked in a fragile, weeping voice.

" Pakka ansh ! I am not going to marry that boy, right. Ansh, mujhe bhi shaadi karni hai par ,koi aisa ho Jo mujhe pasand kar, pyar kar sake. mere pass ab itni takat nahin hai ki ab un logon se lad sakoon. She broke down again while she was uttering this.

(Sure ansh, I am not going to marry that boy, right.I want to marry but , i want Someone who is capable of loving and accepting me is what I also long for. To fight them, I do not have the necessary strength.)She broke down again while she was uttering this.

When he noticed that she was crying again, he gave her an immediate hug and patted the back of her head, convincing her to stop crying. Nothing is going to take place. Alright, get over your tears.

He puts out the hug gently and finds that she is sleeping when he senses that her crying has stopped.

Naina mentions that "Shree is always like this." after watching her doze off on Shreyansh's arm." She cries for hours and then falls to sleep immediately."

Due to her similar behavior at a party, Shreyansh is also aware of her. She cries and then passes out in the car that day.

"Where is your room? Naina, so that Shree can sleep comfortably?" Shreyansh questioned. It is uncomfortable for her to be here. Naina offered that he follow her in that response.

After that, Shreyansh gently lifting Shree in the bridal style so that her sleep wouldn't be disturbed, and they followed Naina to her room.

When Shreyansh entered Naina's room, he tucked shree in bed and covered her with a comforter.