~Friends~

Humming to yourself, as you reach the parlor, you take a seat at the bar just for the spinning stool. You love these things. You sit in a bit of an odd position. Your feet rest on the edge of the seat while you spin yourself.

The bartender watches you with obvious caution. "You're very stiff." You stop spinning the stool and face the bartender. "Isn't it too early to be drinkin?"

Husk sighs, not the happiest to be dealing with this so early. "No such thing as too early."

You shrug, humming a little. "Are you like this with everybody?"

Husk shakes his head as he fills another glass, sliding it to you. "Just a regular lemonade." You smile while taking a sip.

"Husk is always this grumpy. I've offered to relieve a little stress before." You could be sick at the comment.

"Could you not with jokes of that kind?" You narrow your eyes a little. He's enough of a distance away that it doesn't bother you very much. However

He closes his mouth, staring at you. "So you and the strawberry pimp?" Angel takes a seat at the other end of the bar.

"Yes?" You tilt your head, unsure what he's asking.

"Yeah, I still can't see it. You look like the opposite of something he'd get into. Didn't think that was possible either." You smile a little and start spinning again.

"He can be a gentleman." You hum still spinning.

Angel stares at you as he flags for a drink. He looked a bit of a mess, but it's not like you care to know why. "Do you deal with him in some sort of way?"

You stop and your eyes narrow with a dangerous glint. "Don't you ever suggest something like that again." Your snarl, ears perking up as your tail sways as if you're about to pounce. Not even a full second later, you hum spinning again. "Sooo what sorta drugs do y'all have here?"

Angel definitely wasn't expecting that sorta look. It's a little unsettling. "You do drugs?"

"Mhm, I did it all. Except fuck... that is... no. just yuck..." You shiver, then pause your spinning to stare. "Not to like criticizing what you're into furry fella. I'm sure you're it here, I'm just not into that stuff, it's just not keen to me."

"Eh, that's respectable." Angel recognizes you have a similar funny way of talking, a little like Alastor does. "You have weird slang."

"Huh? Oh, I broke most of that. It'll slip here and there. Spend enough time with Al and it becomes second nature." You wonder if Al has adapted to tech given the age. Plus, he's had the time to accept things, right?

Angel shrugs, leaning against the counter. "If you're with him, how come you're here?"

You fidget a little. Maybe he's not that bad. "I never got to tell my mom about him. I didn't get to say goodbye before she died." You swing your legs a little as your tail stills.

There's pity in his eyes. You don't like it. You say nothing about it despite the uneasy feeling. "Wouldn't that mean leaving him?"

You shrug, staring at your ring. "I might just stay here for as long as he stays or something. I doubt he'll ever want to change. I..." You wouldn't mind being free of the thoughts and desires that plague you. Though, that's the part of you that caught his eye. Is it not?

"Do you really know the man you're engaged to?" Husk speaks up, entering the conversation you were having with Angel.

You both look at him, but you're the type to get defensive. "'Course I do! A cannibal serial killer who's now one of hell's overlords... which I'm guessing means a powerful leader... there's a few of them controlling different places right?" You huff narrowing your eyes.