~Reunited~

The hotel itself wasn't awful, and after your initial warning about space, they kept their distance.

It's not exactly a grand hotel, but you don't mind it.

"So, what do you say?" You glance at Charlie. To be honest, you were not exactly listening.

You caught the important details like rehab and heaven. You and smiling is easier than a neutral expression or a frown here, so you give a smile to cover your lack of focus. "Hm? Oh! I would love it! If it means I can see my mother again, I'd love it."

But Alastor...

"Yay! Then welcome officially to the Hazbin Hotel!" You nod, placing your hands behind your back and moving with a pep to your step.

"How difficult is it to find people you know around here?" You hum more focused on finding him than anything else. You turn your head with a little smile

Charlie tilts her head with a shrug. "Well, I mean if you're sure they died and ended up in hell, it could be challenging, but you could ask around?"

You swing your arms in front of you in a little clap. "That's just perfect! My fiance is bound to be here if I'm here!" You jump a little in excitement, ignoring the way the fox tail swings side to side. "Oh! But first, you should introduce me to the others around here! Like who's the cat owl thing?" You motion to the bartender with a large smile.

It's not Charlie who responds, but the spider. "That's Husk. he's usually drunk. I'm Angel Dust, the one glaring with the pointy stick is Veggie... where's Nifty and Mr. creepy voice strawberry pimp." You stare at the spider with a hum as you drop on a stool at the bar.

"Oooo, I adore bartenders! Know where one can get good food around here? I'm starvin'!" You kick your feet, swinging your legs.

Husk rolls his eyes with a grumble. He doesn't smile or have a go-lucky attitude for one moment. "Why the hell would I know?"

You shrug and bounce over to the sorta most normal-looking of the group. "How did you get down here? And what's your name?" The one they called Vaggie keeps her distance.

There's a bit of conflicted confusion in her gaze. You are a good actress, and keeping the extremely sadistic blood loving happy to stab thoughts to yourself around people you don't know isn't too difficult. "Oh! That? My stepfather stabbed me to death! Pretty sure he's dead though, kinda killed him in self-defense. And Y/n" You place a finger on your chin as if you're uncaring about what happened.

It's not as if you'll ever run into him here... probably. Not that you're all too recognizable from when you had been alive.

Veggie blinks at you, then looks to the others who all look at you. "That's... is that all you did?" Angel stares at you like you just said you'd been a saint.

"Uhhh, noooo? There's killing him when trying not to let him kill me, drugs, and drinkin'!" Oh and don't forget being a serial killer's assisting hand... or a cannibal.

"Oh- well fuck." Angel just stares, and things feel a bit awkward now.

"Uh! Soooo! There's another, but he's out doing errands for a couple of days." You nod and go back to the bar. You spin on the chair with a hum.

It takes a bit before you're the only one left in the parlor. You let out a sigh and lay your chin on the bar. "Huuuusk, could I get something sweet?" you bat your lashes. "Please? I can start getting off from drinking and stuff tomorrow."

You smile when he mixes you up something. "You can drop it. Ya been down here long enough, like I have, knowing who I do, ya learn to see straight through people like you."