~Little Spoiling~

It took a week for Alastor to finally get a day off to take her shopping.

The store he picked was suited to hopefully fit her better. Though getting there was proving... difficult.

You stopped and stared often at things. You were a bubble of talk and energy. He did eventually request you hold onto his arm. He didn't want to lose you in the crowd. And he's sure you didn't want to be swept away by a stranger! Not when dear Alastor is your guide through the city.

"Can't we make one unscheduled stop Al!" You stare at the sweet shop with puppy-dog eyes.

Alastor would call these your deceptive doe-eyes though. He runs his hand down his face and lets you drag him into that abomination. He follows you with a little cart as you stare at the options. "Limit yourself to five things, please darling." He won't have any more of this disgusting crap in his cupboards.

You huff, but nod skipping along trying to make up your mind. A whistle makes you pause. You ignore it though. Can't be towards you. "If that were my gal, I'd get her anything to the heart's desire. Get a nice-"

"Finish that sentence, and you'll lose that tongue." You snarl, turning your head towards the group of three men. Of them, the middle-man smoking was the only relatively attractive one. You figure about a hundred different ways to kill him. One of which includes knocking off the goods.

Alastor takes a step closer to you with a pleased smile. Seeing that wicked intent behind your usually soft angelic eyes is a treat. The way you grip the basket in your hands tighter. "I do believe my dear has made it clear." He leans against you and you lean right into him.

"Bitch." Your eye twitches for a moment then you shake your head popping back up to shop.

Amusing how fast you switch the kill-switch off.

He keeps a closer eye on you following a bit closer. He does make a mental night for either tonight or tomorrow as he memorizes the faces of the idiots who upset his darling...

His darling... did his mind really just go there. Suppose you are in a way.

You pick out what you want and for your inconvenience, he places a few extra things in the basket that you seemed to want. "Huh, you said-"

"That was before you had such a negative experience on your first outing." Alastor cut you off patting your head. You giggle while taking your bag of sweets. He, of course, being the gentleman that he is, takes the bag from you without giving you much of a say. You hold onto him as you walk the streets ogling every store you pass. The fashion these days is more extensivee than you thought. Suppose flappers were the most present in the history books but more conservative things existed. Pretty dresses, jewelry. You do like it.

"Thank you by the way."

"Hm? Whatever for?" Alastor glances at you for a moment.

You flush a bit. "Ya know, helpin' me out. It's all empty threats. I don't think they would have left me alone without you stepping in."

"Ah, that was nothing! My job is to escort you about, my dear!" He wonders if you believe that. He'd like to know if you truly think your threats are not things you would act on in the right situation. Still too soon though.

You smile as you reach the cute little boutique. You stare at all the dresses. From every corner of style. Your jaw parts as you stare. It gets to be enough that you feel Alastor's finger closing your jaw.

"Let's try not to do that." Though her shock is something...

You start walking along the racks. Wait, you don't even know your size in this time. Nor your measurements. "I uh... I don't know my size." You mumble with a flush.