The Game of Love - 15

Vince Matthews

Vince Matthews

The girl beneath me looked up at me with her chocolate brown eyes, her face plastered with the expression I loved most on girls. Her name was Rosalia, someone I had met on a night out several months ago. She was such a good fuck that we saw each other often. She was short and curvy, had perfect tits and a round ass, with long and thick curly hair that fell to her waist. She was playful and flirtatious and was loud and wild during sex. Exactly my type. The best part about her was she hadn't caught feelings.

"Let me get on top," she murmured, gazing up at me lustily as I stood up.

"No," I muttered, sweeping down to pick her naked body up swiftly off my bed. I pressed her against the wall of my bedroom, her legs hooked over my arms. I kissed her neck and listened to her eager moans. She peered at me through her lashes, a smirk spreading on her face.

"You're always so bossy," she whispered.

"You don't like it?" I asked, grinding my hips so my erection slid up and down her slickness.

"I love it," she murmured, throwing her head back and moaning at my motions.

"Stay still," I demanded roughly into her ear, "So I can fuck you."

Immediately obeying my request, I felt her body relax, allowing her weight to fall completely into my arms. We spent a very brief few moments looking into each other's eyes before I slid my length inside her.

I took my sweet time, teasing her, my eyes never leaving her face and gaping mouth as I pulled out slowly and slid back inside, over and over again.

"Baby, please!" She moaned, clutching onto me to desperately thrust herself forward, trying to deepen the contact, "Fuck me, Vince. Harder, please!"

The animal awoke within at her words and the twisted pleasure on her face. I pounded into her, the gratification pulsing through my veins, until I saw a flash of blue. I wondered desperately why I would be thinking about her at a time like this and continued staring at Rosalia, my gaze never wavering, somehow hoping that if I stared into her brown eyes long enough, I would stop seeing Eva's blue ones.

When it was done and over with, I laid down on my bed and immediately lit up a joint. Rosalia followed suit and laid her head against my chest with her arms around me. Suddenly the sensation of her bare breasts against my skin was no longer a turn-on but sent a wave of disgust down my spine.

"You should go," I murmured, blowing a steady stream of smoke up towards my ceiling.

"Oh Vince, let me stay for once, won't you?" She said playfully, and then her eyes brightened with mischief, "We can go again if you want."

"Not tonight," I muttered, and my voice came out more impatient than intended, "I got stuff to do tonight, Rosa."

She was not offended. I observed her with half-lidded, indifferent eyes as she gathered her clothes that had been scattered across my floor and quickly dressed. One last glance was cast in my direction, her face still flushed from the sex. She flashed a smile, casually leaning against my door with a playful sway of her hip, accentuating the curve of her backside.