Chapter 12: The Lost Sibling

Time: 22:00 Hours

Location: Mothership Control Room

The control room was going around, ripe with activity. Then liutenant Sebastion bursted into the control room with everyone turning to salute him.

Sebastion: What's the situation!?!

One of the personnel walked up to him.

Personnel: Beta squad and Omega squad haven't given us any updates on their progress. When we tried to contact J or G, the signals weren't even received and we can't directly contact the others due to direct communication to the mother ship being reserved only for squad leaders, meaning we're completely in the dark.

Sebastion: Did you check the mainframe?

Once again the room was scrambling to get the mainframe online. When it finally showed everyone caught their breath.

The Mainframe: Opening Status of Beta Squad and Omega Squad.

Product Designation: Cyn-mykx

Beta Squad: Squad has gone rogue, approach with caution!

Serial Designation J-00X111001: Severe damage, Body mass lost: 72% Immediate replacement clone required!

Serial Designation N-0X0010010: Perfect condition, no damage detected. Warning drone is rogue!

Serial Designation V-X00100000: Perfect condition, no damage detected. Warning drone is rogue!

Omega Squad: Squad communication relay is offline, Squad status is unknown.

Serial Designation G-00X101110: Status unknown.

Serial Designation T-0X0110100: Status unknown.

Serial Designation A-X00110011: Status unknown.

The mainframe then closed and went into sleep mode. The room was silent, except for the ship engine whirring and the computers beeping. Eventually Ethan spoke.

Ethan: So...what now liutenant?

Sebastion: We'll deal with Omega later, our top priority right now is Beta. Wake up Captain Tessa, and someone get me a coffee!

Ethan: Sir shouldn't we worry about Omega? We know Beta is rogue though Omega is in the dark, we should-

Sebastion: Are you disagreeing with me?

Ethan: No sir.

Sebastion: Then get back to work!

Ethan: 'Sigh' Yes sir.

~

20 Years Ago

Time: 2:00 Hours

Location: Training Area

She layed on the ground near dead. Her movements were sluggish and her voice was raspy. Her eyesight on the other hand was in perfect condition. Her wounds were slowly eating her away. Then she heard 2 figures run up to her.

T: JESUS!! SH*T!! Sis what the hell happened!?!

X slowly looked up only to see her brother T and A with worried expressions on their faces. Out of fear A slowly walked back.

A: O-Oh my g-g-god X.

X: Oh h-hey bro-brother, hey A. Ho-How's it goi-going?

T: I told you not to be so reckless! Now look where it's gotten you! Don't worry we can fix this, we can...wh-what, what are you doing?