Chapter 8: Revenge Gone Wrong

6 Years After The Landing

Time: 2:00 Hours

Location: Colony Entrance

Charles was running for his life with a wrench in his hand until something landed on him causing him to fall forward. He turned around only to see a yellow glowing X and a menacing smile.

Charles: Oh god please ha-UGH!

Charles was cut short as the thing used his wrench and shoved it down his throat, slowly killing him, all while a laughing feminine voice could be heard.

Belle watched in horror as her partner was brutally killed before the 'Murder Drone' turned to her.

Location: Corpse Spire

The pod was still as a rock, giving a slight groan every hour. Surrounding it were metal coils, metal salvage and dried up worker limbs. Long metal tubes were surrounding the pod, keeping the massive spire of corpses from collapsing.

On the top of the spire, a satellite dish had been installed so the squad could communicate with HQ

On the top of the spire, a satellite dish had been installed so the squad could communicate with HQ. The peacefull quiet which had dominated the entire cave was suddenely interrupted as a Disassembly Drone flew in before landing with a yellow X on her visor.

A was holding two worker corpses before chucking them into a pile. She kept staring at the pile before she was brought out of her trance by someone leaning on the pod.

T: You gonna stare at them all day Cutie?

A: H-Huh? O-Oh T! Oh n-no I was j-just...w-waiting to see i-i-if they were still a-alive.

T: You know you're a horrible liar right?

A blushed upon hearing him tease her.

T: Anyway I never asked, how's the cowl?

A: Uh i-it's working g-great. I d-don't feel cold a-anymore at my n-neck.

T: Heh, I knew it would work.

A then looked down at the ground sadly. T noticed this and walked up her.

T: Hey what's wrong.

A: N-Nothing! Nothing is w-wrong...e-everything is f-fine.

T: A please, I won't tell boss okay?

T started to lightly scratch her chin. She looked at him with puppy eyes.

A: I got i-into the c-colony.

T: What?

A: T-those two w-w-workers I-I was carrying...they had o-opened the d-door...and I a-attacked them. And I d-d-didn't go f-farther in...when I h-had the chance t-to. I d-d-didn't t-think...

A let out a few sobs before calming down. Then an idea popped in T's mind.

T: You know love, we've both really had a bad day. So why don't we make it more...interesting.