Chapter 11: Crossfire Part 3

Location: Evacuation Area

A decapitated head came rolling down as G walked forward while A started crawling on the ceiling. They had found the evacuation spot. Everyone had ran to the back of the room before hiding. All except for Vincent who was holding a glass shard. He looked at them like they were stupid.

Vincent: Seriously? We're the Worker Defence Force right? Then help me defend!

He only got a few head shakes.

Vincent: You're all idiots you know that?

He turned around to see A, staring at him upside down with a wide toothy grin and an X on her visor. Although Vincent wasn't shocked at all by this.

Vincent: Workmates am I right?

A said nothing as she stabbed Vincent in the chest before raising him up. For a moment Vincent thought it was the end until he noticed that there were only 2 Murder Drones that were present. Weren't there usually 3? Then Vincent got an idea.

Vincent: Hey aren't there usually three of you? Where's the thi- GAHH!!

At first A wanted him to stop talking so she punctured him more. Then she stopped her killing spree as the X faded and she turned to look at G.

A: W-Wait...G w-where exactly i-is T?

G: Oh yeah...earlier he said that he'll stay behind. I think it was to kill anyone we missed.

A: G, e-e-everyone we came a-across was k-killed.

A slowly started to walk towards G, dragging Vincent in the progress. Behind the crates Jack was trying to think. Luna started to get up.

Jack: Great now they're going to kill each other- Luna what are you doing!?!

Luna: Those things killed our daughters...and it's your fault.

Jack: Honey there was nothing you could've done. Besides Vinc-

Luna: Sorry Jack, this is your problem. And I'm fixing it.

The tension in the room was high as A and G were on each others necks unaware that Luna intended on killing both of them. However a voice broke the tension.

Kate: Hey! Put that slightly below average detective down!

The whole room focused their attention towards the entrance only to see Kate and T. Luna almost collapsed when she saw her daughter with a Murder Drone.

Kate: After nearly killing me and having some time to think, T has something to say! Isn't that right?

T: Right! G I finally realized that killing everyone isn't the answer. Also being rude towards everyone will not solve anything.

Kate patted T on the back. A flung Vincent away as she was no longer interested in him. A few workers dragged him away.

A: G, w-w-what did y-you do t-to him?

As A and G started arguing, Kate got an idea. She turned to look at T.

Kate: Okay, which one do you want?

T: I'll take G and you-

Kate: Too bad!

Kate then grabbed a metal rod and a glass shard while G and A continued to argue.

G: A for god's sake we'll discuss that later, just focus on your blo- AAHHHH!! F*CK!!

G was hit by a rod before turning in pain and seeing Kate throw a sharp glass shard into his visor. He yelled in pain, moving back a few steps. Kate then slammed a punch into a disoriented G yet he still stood upright. A watched this before looking at a surprisedT.