Chapter 6: The Last Reunion

Time: 7:00 hours

Location: Mother Ship

T woke up to his alarm. Switching it of he checked his calendar to see today highlighted.

T: 'Gasp' Today's the day.

T started off his day by saying motivational phrases to himself.

T: You got this! Go make everyone proud!

Once T was done talking to himself up, he headed for the door. Before opening it, he looked back at his room knowing he wouldn't see it for a long time. T took in a deep breath and walked out the door. Just as T began to walk down the hallway, he saw A who looked like she was waiting for him.

T: What are you doing here? I thought you were down there already.

A: W-well I-I didn't want t-to see you all a-alone by yourself.

T walked up to A.

T: Look you don't have to always be with me.

A: Pumpkin, I n-never want to s-see you a-a-alone. Who's going to k-keep you c-company if your s-sad?

T: Fair enough.

An idea popped into his mind. One that was nagging him for so long.

T: So A, according to G, the planet that we're heading to is covered in a permanent nuclear winter. Judging by how many workers there are I'd say we would be there for a few years.

A: Y-You're kidding...ughhhhhhh.

T: So I got something for you.

A: Oh r-really? What is i-it?

T: Close your eyes.

A now grew suspicious. She closed her eyes and T brought out the cowl.

T: Alright you can open them now.

A opened her eyes and let out a small gasp. In T's hands was a thick cyan cowl in perfect condition.

T: You know how you kept saying your neck got too cold, well I came up with a solution.

A took it and examined it before putting it over her head and down onto her neck. It fit perfectly and was comfortable. She then looked up at T.

A's mind: Don't do it A, don't do it.

T: Huh, I never thought it actu-MMPH!

Without thinking, A grabbed the collar of T's coat and dragged him into a kiss. He was shocked, though didn't pull away, actually he pulled her in more. They stayed like this for 3 minutes, neither one of them willing to give up. A only stopped when the speakers came on.

Speakers: All Disassembly Drones please locate to waiting room 9.

Slightly shaking, A and T pulled off each other with their faces completely yellow.

T: Well I guess we better get going.

A: Y-Yeah...g-good idea.

With that they headed off to the waiting room. As they were walking, A couldn't resist to ask T something.

A: Where d-did you find this c-cowl in the f-f-first place?

T: Remember when we teamed up with Squad Delta and headed to Iron-12? Well I found the cowl on a dead corpse with not a scratch to be seen.

A's eyes hollowed out in shock.

A: All t-this time...a-and you d-didn't tell m-me?!

T: Well I wanted it to be a surprise. So I decided to give it to you the day we left...which is today.