Chapter 10: Crossfire Part 2

Time: 4:00 Hours

Location: Directly Outside the Bunker

T was holding the twins who were close to dead. A had gotten bored and had started playing with the snow. G was banging on the bunker door.

G: HEY TOASTERS!! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR THEN YOUR 2 FRIENDS HERE WILL DIE!!

He yelled, making sure the worker drones could hear him. Meanwhile all the workers gathered around to discuss what to do.

Random Worker: Wait what if we act like we're not here?

However a worker had gone to the light controls and the light outside on the door had flipped off and on.

G: I SAW THAT!!

A: H-How do y-you know they're s-still b-b-by the door?

G: The light just flipped on. They obviously know we're there.

All the others workers looked over at a single worker who was pressing the on/off switch to the lights.

Random Worker: Did I do something wrong?

They all nodded in unison. After a minute G spoke once more.

G: I TOLD YOU AND I'LL DO IT AGAIN!! I HAVE YOUR FRIENDS HERE AND IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW THEN THEY'LL DIE!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!

For 5 minutes there was an awkward silence where nothing seemed to happen. G had become extremely annoyed.

G: HEY I KNOW YOUR THERE!! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR THEN I WILL KILL YOUR FRIENDS!! THESE BLUE TWINS!!

Once again there was silence.

G started becoming more confused than angry.

G: YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY NOT OPENING THE DOOR YOU ARE LETTING THESE CHILDREN DIE!?!

The door light simply turned off and on. T's eyes hollowed as he was in confusion and shock. Did the colony want Kate and Sophia back or not.

After seeing this Kate let out a chuckle.

Kate: Yeah right like...they'll leave us. 'NGH' They're just taking their grand time...while we slowly 'NGH' die out here.

T felt something different. Kate was just like him, she was sort of disliked by most and had no friends except the one who was closest to her in which case her sister. T then started to think back to his own past.

Every robot he ever hunted was just like him. All with their own lives, thoughts, feelings and actions. They weren't evil they were confused and they were ended by his own thoughts. As T stared down at the sisters, A noticed and looked at him confused yet decided against to say anything. G finally gave up before walking up to T.

G: Great, that ended miserably. Well then rouges, see you in hell.

Sophia stared at him frozen in fear. Kate realized what he was about to do.

Kate: S-Sis close your...eyes. You won't fe-

She was cut off as the bunker door opened.

A few minutes ago

G: HEY TOASTERS!! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR THEN YOUR 2 FRIENDS HERE WILL DIE!!

Inside the bunker, the W.D.F. were gathered around the table.

W.D.F. Worker 1: So we're going to not open the door correct?

W.D.F. Worker 2: Oh of course. We can't risk the twins over the entire bunker.