66. A Day That Felt Like A Dream.

Taerin's Pov.

"Oh.." I couldn't get a reaction out of me..I was left speechless.

"They're adorable!" Her head peeked out from behind the teddy bears and I nodded.

"They're..very cute. And soft." I described, feeling a weird pulsating warm feeling within me.

"I'm glad you like it!" She laughed. "By the way. I sent you my address if you wanted to come over to my house some time."

"Oh! Thanks. By the way..Did my aunt ever get better?" I asked, holding the teddy bear.

"Yeah. It's maybe not the same anymore but she's happy to still be living. She's living all the way in a different country though." She replied, tiding up her wallet.

"I've never seen her before.." I never had a picture of my aunt.

"I have quite a few pictures over at my house. When you come over, you can have a look through them." She explained, holding her teddy bear aswell. "I heard you have a boyfriend?" That put up my adrenaline.

She surprised me as I shyed away. "Where did you get that information.." I covered my face.

"Jimun told me over on the phone!" She grinned at me.

"Oh..Jimun.." I was rather embarrassed that she had spilled such info to my own Mum.

"She's a nice girl." Mum nodded.

"Well. My boyfriend's name is Choi Seungcheol." I followed her pace of walking as I began to blabber about Seungcheol. "He's good looking..He can rap, sing..dance well. He can also model." I was proud of him. Proud to call him my boyfriend.

"I'm guessing it's the buff looking man over there?" Mum slightly pointed at a direction and I followed her finger.

"Taerin!!" I saw Seungcheol wave at me with flowers in his hand.

"S-Seungcheol!" I was shocked to see him out of nowhere. I didn't expect that my Mum would meet him like this!

"Oh-?" Mum suddenly let out a short word as Seungcheol ran up to me with the flowers.

"You're off work already..?" I was somewhat bewildered on what to do as my Mum just stared at me.

"Yeah. And these flowers were pretty. Like you. So I bought a dozen for you." He passed to me.

"Thank you..!" I smiled, hugging him. "Uhm..Anyways. This is my Mum-" I bluntly introduced her to Seungcheol. And Seungcheol looked at me with panic.

S.Coups's Pov.

I was wondering why she was holding back. Luckily I didn't kiss her on the spot..How vile of me..

Taerin's Pov.

"I-It's nice to meet you!" Seungcheol bowed down deeply. And then he looked to me confused. I did tell him my Mum left after all..

"It's nice to meet such a good looking young man. I think I've seen you on TV sometimes. My niece watched you I think." Mum recognized him?!

"Well..I am a K-Pop Idol..!" He chuckled, he seemed really nervous with his hands shaking behind his back.

"And a great boyfriend at that." I held his hand and he came back to focus.

"I'm afraid I'll have to much more than give you flowers." He pulled up my hand and kissed it.

"I'm glad Taerin found someone to take care of her." My Mum simply smiled. "I know I haven't been there for most of your life but I'm happy that there'll be people who will take care of you for your rest." Seungcheol shook my arm with a grin aswell, signing that my Mum was happy about us together.

"Thank you. To both of you." I looked at both of them.

"There's nothing more we can do." They synced in together and we all stared at eachother in silence.

"I like cherries. Does anyone want cherries?" Mum pointed at a stall.

"I love cherries!" Seungcheol exclaimed. "You know, Taerin wears the cherry hairband I bought for her not long ago! And--" Did..my boyfriend just steal my Mum?

"By the way..Taerin." Mum stopped to turn back to me.

"Yes?" I had a bit of a distance between me and them.

"Does he know..about what really happened to you?" Her eyes slightly aimed downwards.

"About..that?" I tilted my head as she nodded at me.

"About what?" Seungcheol became interested whilst he glanced back from me and my Mum.

"My own Dad attempted kill me." I rubbed my shoulder, never have been okay with saying such a phrase.

"What.?" His tone was still. "Wait-" He suddenly had an outburst as Mum held him back.

"Seungcheol! Calm down..!" She exclaimed, who knew she could have such strength. "We have him. That's why I brought this up." Seungcheol calmed down his actions, listening to what she had to say.

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I've been part of the police department for a while now. And recently..or more like finally we found that son of a bitch." She clenched her fists.

"Woah-" Seungcheol crawled back to me. "Your Mum is cool." He then whispered into my ear.

"She is..Isn't she?" I huffed. Haven't I been a bit too comfortable lately?

______

"TAERINN!!! WAKE- UP-!" Jimun jumped onto me as I choked awake.

"JIMUN- WHAT HAPPENED-!?" Wait..I remembered being out with Seungcheol and my Mum.

"LOOK!" She sprinted out the room and ran back in with a bag. I focused my eyes on it to realize it was the bag I had bought for her.

"Oh-! That's my gift for you!" I sat up with a smile.

"Gift..You bought this?" She suddenly gazed at me with guilty expressions.

"Don't try and give it back to me Jimun. It's yours. I didn't go make up an excuse just for you to give back my present." I sighed, pushing the blanket away from my body.

"No..It's just that..I'm really grateful.." Her eyes began to glisten as a tear fell out of her right eye. "TAERIN!!" She screamed sobbing into my arms.