19. I Know You Yet I Don't.

Taerin's Pov.

"You don't know..Park Bogum-?" I exhaled with disappointment.

"I mean- I do! I just forgot!" He panicked, waving his hands everywhere.

"Now you're just making excuses." I scoffed, turning away. "How's Seungmin oppa doing? And Kkuma?" I asked him.

"They're doing well. He pretty much scolded me because of what I did." He awkwardly mumbled.

"I'd like to-" I was going to go on but then someone rang on the doorbell. I went to the peephole and saw Soonyoung outside. "Soonyoung- Hoshi-" I exclaimed seeing him step into my house.

"Nice house Taerin!" He smiled widely at me. "Hi hyung!" He waved at Seungcheol and Seungcheol did the same.

"I decided to come visit~" He wandered about after taking off his shoes

"How did you find my house?" I locked the door and he showed me his phone.

"Jimun sent it to me." He said, scrolling up quickly before showing it to my face again.

"Oh..Well. Nice that you're here." I patted his shoulder.

"Nice to see you again." His behavior suddenly changed as he leaned in with a short smirk. He was very much like a star. I heard in Japanese, his stage name means star.

He shines brightly yet is so mysterious. It's nice though. "Do you want something to eat?" I glanced at his curiosity and he shuffled over to a desk.

"Who's this?" He pointed and I wondered what he was looking at. I joined him at the spot and so did Seungcheol.

"Ah. That's me. And the ones in the back are my Mum and Dad." I explained each person in the picture.

"Where did your parents go? The last time I was here, it was just you." Seungcheol, held his knees, crouching slightly and I held my breath.

"Didn't I explain that to you last time?" I couldn't remember a thing. It was a while ago afterall.

"Wait- you were at Taerin's house before?" Hoshi glared at Seungcheol out of suspicion.

"I injured my knee. She took care of me." Seungcheol replied and I nodded to his story.

"Anyways..If you don't mind of course..Do you mind telling us?" Hoshi pulled his hoodie down and took off his cap.

"My Mum left when I was little. My Dad's on a trip. He came back today actually. He then left again." I said, knocking the frame down so one else would take a peek at it.

"But you fought-" Seungcheol suddenly blurted out and I stared at him, shocked.

"You were there, weren't you.?" I furrowed my eyebrows, quite angered by what he did.

"Sorry." He fiddled with his fingers. Soonyoung just watched us as he knew absolutely nothing, he stood there clueless.

"Taerin~" Hoshi tugged on my arm. "I want something to eat~!" He widely asked of me and ignoring Seungcheol I accepted his request. I'm glad that Soonyoung answered my question from before..