41. Christmas Party.

S.Coups' Pov and Hoshi's Pov.

She was gonna be with me..so how did it end up like this..?

Taerin's Pov.

On that evening after the call with Baekho's Dad.

"It's hard to choose between them." I scratched my head out of frustration. "I'll just hurt the other.." I flopped back on the couch. "Oh oops!" I rushed after accidentally clicking on another chat.

Wonwoo..Wonwoo! I forgot! "Wonwoo will be my date! If..he doesn't have one already.. That soumded oddly weird." I nibbled on my nail. I may hurt the both of them, but this is a great way to not have any fights starting! Hopefully. Wonwoo would understand if I told him.

Wonwoo

Wonwoo!

Hi Taerin.

?

So I have a bit of
a situation and I'd like
you to help me!

If you're up for it,
of course..

What is it?

Hoshi and Seungcheol
both asked me to be
their date but I'm
afraid if I chose the other,
I'd just upset them.

So I'd like to be your
date for the Christmas
party if you don't have one.
Read 20:19pm.

(Does he not want to do it?)

Sure.

I knew you'd understand!
Thanks Wonwoo!

Of course. :)

________

I turned off my phone. Well that was settled..But now that..Don't I need to dress properly? I can't come in my everyday clothes to a nice party filled with probably tons of K-Pop idols!

I gasped, ringing Jimun instantly as my first choice. "Jimun! I don't have-!" I yelled but I was cut off.

"On it." She hung up suddenly and in a couple of minutes she was already here.

"I didn't even finish-" I blankly stared at all the stuff she brought in.

"I know." She smirked, showing the racks of dresses. I admired all of them for having such a pretty design. "Where's Baekho by the way.?" She glanced around. "Is he studying?"

"I don't actually know. I think..he's staying over somewhere." I said, not giving one shit for him. But it made me feel bad since he technically did nothing to me..I supposed I was a little dramatic.

"Anyways. Try this one on!" She exclaimed, throwing the dress at me.

"Ack- Okay.." I mumbled.

We tried on multiple dresses and settled on one with the help from Unnie on call.

________

Skip To Party.

"He said he should be here soon..Why'd he tell me to wait at my doorstep.?" I chuckled.

"I'm here!" He panted. "I had to park the car." He smiled, wearing glasses.

"Well you look handsome." I laughed, complimenting his outfit.

"Thank you. You look beautiful." He complimented back and I thanked him.

" He complimented back and I thanked him

"Oh you have a cherry hairtie. It looks good on you." He pointed out.

"Oh really? It was in the first envelope you delivered for Seungcheol." I grinned and he tilted his head.

"Really? I didn't look." He said.

"Wow. You're a trusty deliverer." I checked my phone quickly.

"Let's head on to the car?" He asked and I nodded. As we walked we continued chatting. "What did you say to the 2 of them?"

"I told them to wait at the party for my answer...So you and me." I responded.

"Quite cheeky coming from you, Taerin." He raised a brow as we made it to his car. He opened the door for me and he then started the car. "Did you open the other envelope from S.Coups hyung?" He began to drive off and I gasped.

"I was so caught up with other things, I didn't even get to look at it properly." I covered my mouth in shock, only realizing now. But now talking about it, it made me curious to what was inside.

Only giving me and imagination of him confessing to me..How typical.. "I've watched too many K-Dramas.." I smacked myself.

"Huh?" I looked at him and covered my mouth again. Did I say that out loud.

"Sorry- ignore me!" I waved my hands, shoving his face to look at the road. We drove all the way to the party and it was packed. "Oh my- that's a lot of people.." I glanced around and he agreed.

"I'm not the best at these events, I'm sorry." He smiled awkwardly.

"I've never been to these kind of events.." I admired the lights and the setup.

"Then I guess SEVENTEEN will have to make this the best." He offered his hand.

"For sure!" I took it and he checked something on his phone.

"Uh- you don't have to if you don't want to be the only girl..But all the members are hanging out on the rooftop. We'd gladly have you join us." He said.

"Oh-" I was contemplating pretty hard.

"Oh- hey Wonwoo!" I glanced up seeing The8. "Taerin noona, right?" He smiled. "Nice to meet you.." He then looked at Wonwoo then back to me. He clicked his tongue with slight confusion in his tone. "Hm..Are you both coming up?" He then questioned.

"Y-Yeah." I agreed to the request. Wonwoo and The8 guided me up and when he opened the door, all the members were there. They all turned to us and I kept my hand with Wonwoo.

"I'm back with the rest." The8 introduced, heading to the line first.

The8's Pov.

"Hoshi hyung, S.Coups hyung- wasn't she supposed to choose one of you guys?" I asked, spinning back around to see the couple come to us.

"How did this happen.." Hoshi and S.Coups synced in.

Taerin's Pov.

"Weren't you all supposed to have a date..?" I scratched my face and they all looked at eachother except Soonyoung and Seungcheol.

"These 2 just like you a lot!" Jeonghan patted their shoulders. "Poor you, Wonwoo beat you!" Everyone chuckled.

"This place is really pretty by the way." I looked around.

"Like you, Noona!" Chan exclaimed, running up to me. "Look, come with me!" He took my hand away from Wonwoo and dragged me off to look at the lights.

"Oh..they even decorated up here.." I smiled.