49. Pitying You.

S.Coups' Pov.

"Everyone just had to run out..What a bunch of wild chickens." The trainer groaned with a small laugh. After Hoshi ran out, Dk followed which made Jeonghan curious. Then it just made everyone hungry to leave aswell. "Alright..Seungcheol. Go take 20 and then bring the rest back with you." The trainer ordered and I nodded.

I wonder what made Hoshi leave so suddenly. He didn't run out with joy..that's all I knew.

I drank a bit of water before exiting the room. I fetched my phone that I left on the table before practice and Daeul started spam calling me. "I should really block her." I answered the call, placing it beside my ear. "Daeul."

"Oppa!" She squealed, making the call send a high pitched static.

"What do you need?" I sighed..Hoshi's words really got to me. What if that girl really did like me?

"I really like-" But that was it. I knew she was confessing.

"Daeul. I can't do that. It's just that I can't accept your feelings. I like someone else!" I blurted out.

"What- What feelings? I was going to ask you to set me up with your manager!" She exclaimed. She silenced me as I placed down the phone with embarrassment.

I think I'm a bit cocky at times.. "I'm sorry- things are just getting to me." Definitely..

"It's fine! But oppa! Please! Please! Help me out this one time!" She cried out and begged me. "I'm coming to the entrance of your building! Come meet me at the front!"

"But my manager isn't here today-" I said.

"Just give me advice..! You're a guy! C'mon!" I was annoyed by her begging so I gave in and decided to meet her up front. She kept texting me as I made my way out.

"Oppa!" I lifted my head, seeing her run to me.

"Hey Daeul-" Then I felt something off. I glanced away from my phone and saw the group standing there aswell. "Taerin?!" I blinked and she smiled with a small wave.

"Hey guys!" Daeul laughed then it came to the girls. They stared at eachother with no sign of sound coming out of them.

"Uh oh. Should we do something?" Dk poked me and I was panicking aswell.

"You!" Daeul pointed at Taerin.

Taerin's Pov.

"Me..?" I felt like I knew her from somewhere.

"My name's Daeul!" She yelled, she was quite a loud one.

"I'm Taerin." I bowed and then she pulled me into a hug.

"It's so great to see Coups oppa's girlfriend!" She squealed.

"Daeul- what-?!" Seungcheol came in between us and I took the time to process. Seungcheol's..girlfriend.?

"Look! Her face totally says it!" She pushed Seungcheol out of the way with ease. Seungcheol stumbled on backwards in shock as Daeul then continued to approach me. "You're so cute!" She pulled out my cheeks.

"Thank you.." I said, a little muffled as I tried pronouncing the words.

"Haha! Daeul really likes you. Seungcheol isn't your 'boyfriend' it's Daeul!" Jeonghan cackled, as the others also broke out.

"Help-! TAERIN!" Jimun was on the floor rolling.

"Maybe you should be mine! Forget about Coups oppa!" She giggled.

"Hey-! W-Wait! No!" Seungcheol ripped Daeul's hands off me and took me into his arms. "She's mine! What do you-" As he then stopped to look at me, everyone glanced at eachother and then back at us 2. "WAIT! DON'T TAKE THE WRONG IDEA!" He let go, standing a few meters back.

"T-Taerin.." They all gazed at me.

"Hehe. I told you guys." Daeul placed an arm around me.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING ALONE?!" Jimun grabbed my shirt and gave me the death glare.

"N-Nothing! Really!" I didn't know why he did that either but my heart was racing as fast as a horse.

"Our leader has someone to waste his clinginess on.." Dk mumbled.

"It's not like that- Seungcheol come back!" I yelled, and he appeared beside me.

"Taerin. You shall be the bestest girlfriend Seungcheol could ever have. We give you our blessings." They all dropped down to their knees, offering their hands.

"What?!" Jimun also joined them and Seungcheol rubbed the back of his neck with one hand and held my hand with the other. It slowly seeped through my fingers and then he held it tightly.

"AHAHAH!" I started laughing uncontrollably, not being able to handle the heat that my body was creating. I was sweating inside and outside, I didn't even know if it was possible.

3rd Person's Pov.

It's as if the roles swapped! Everyone thought looking at Taerin as if she were the boyfriend and S.Coups as the girlfriend! He's so clingy!

Taerin's Pov.

"Yeonghwan oppa!" Daeul suddenly screamed out.

"Seonbae!" Jimun exclaimed.

"Oh- hey. I was about to leave!" He pointed and he then glanced over at me and Seungcheol. "Uhm..What is it Daeul?"

"Let's go on a date!" She simply smiled at her with such courage.

"Huh?" Everyone just had their jaws dropped.

"I thought you weren't here today-?!" Seungcheol shook his head, turning to Daeul's direction. "Hey! What did you even need my help for?!" Seungcheol scoffed at Daeul.

"To put in a good word!" She eyed him up and down, just giving her lovey eyes to the manager.

"A date..?" Manager Jeon was dumbfounded. It was funny how no words could come out.

"Yeah! I like you!" She hummed, taking his hand.

"You see Taerin? You couldn't even say that." Jimun nudged me.

"For real..S.COUPS." Dk raised a brow, crossing his arms at Seungcheol. I took a peek at his face and frowned. I was too nervous to say a single word to him.

But our hands were still kept together..And it made me feel better. "Sure." Manager Jeon accepted her proposal.

"Hehe! It finally worked! I knew you missed me! Unblock me, would you?!" We still listened on in the conversation..They looked awfully good together.

"I'm sorry." He bowed. "I will." He huffed.

"You better! I'll text you then~!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my!" Hoshi gasped.