Welcome Home!

These scenarios are for trainers (or other professions) returning back to their home region after being gone for years, catching up with everyone else to see what happened during your absence.

How was your family while you were gone?

What were your friends up to during your trips?

How have the professor, gym leaders, Elite 4 and Champion been ever since you left abroad?

Have any new locations or places been built?

It's basically up to you to decide how the local reunion is going to go.

Kanto or Johto Scenario

It's been years ever since you beat Gary/Blue and left to accomplish other things, but now it's time you took a break from travels and visit home.

Your family and Professor Oak were called by you that you were coming home, so don't keep them waiting.

You also wonder how Mewtwo is ever since your last encounter with the hybrid Legendary.

Thankfully Giovanni seems to have vanished from the public eye ever since you defeated him, so Team Rocket shouldn't be still around and planning revenge on you.........right?

We start with you reaching near (home town or city)

Hoenn Scenario

You're heading back to your home to meet with your family and May to catch up with them, having not seen them ever since you beat Steven Stone and left for more trips

Both Maxie and Archie seemed to have left their teams ever since you stopped both Legendary Pokémon with the help of Rayquaza, so there shouldn't be any fights going on with Teams Magma and Aqua.......though you can't help but feel something even worse might happen with both teams gone.

Well...you seem to be landing on mainland Hoenn, so don't keep any of the people you know waiting.

Sinnoh Scenario

It's been many years since you narrowly beat Cynthia to win Sinnoh's Poké League and left to go search for new mysteries and adventures, but now it's time for you to return home to see how your family and Dawn have been and relax some.

While you know many of your encounters with the Creation Trio and Arceus are over, you wouldn't mind if there was a way to visit them again too at the Hall of Origins.

Since Cyrus got dragged into the Distortion World, your last knowledge of being here told you that Team Galactic disbanded after they left, so there's no one really that can band them together again to threaten reality all over again.....right?

Your ride has just made it to Sinnoh, so let's see how much has changed.

Unova Scenario

It's been years since you beat Alder (or Iris if you're the sequel trainer) and left Unova to explore the world to accomplish your own goals (maybe even bringing one of the dragon trio around with you for them to see the world), but it's time for you to come home to see how your family and Iris are doing.

Since Ghetsis likely died in your last fight against him, Team Plasma may be tame enough that they're either willing to stick by their word for real or just disband and focus on their goal as separate individuals or groups.....but maybe Team Plasma's absence might leave a power vacuum that new teams are willing to exploit.

You also wonder how N is doing since you last talked with him, thinking you may pay him a visit at some point.

Your ride just made it, so let's see how everyone is doing.

Kalos Scenario

It's been years since you beat Diantha and left Kalos to discover new evolutions and forms other than Mega Evolution, but now you're headed home for a long break from your adventure and to see how your family and Serena are doing.

You also wonder if Zygarde may have returned to the region since you encountered the Legendary's cells across Alola region and had to put your old friend back together again.

While everyone confirmed that Lysander is dead ever since your final battle with him, you're aware that Malva, one of the Elite 4, was a member of Team Flare, so you're also preparing in case you catch any of Team Flare causing trouble or trying to start a new plan.

You have landed in Kalos right now, so let's see what's going on.

Alola Scenario

It's been years ever since you beat Hau twice in a run at the Elite 4 and left to go see the mainland regions across the world, but now you're here to check up on your family, Lillie, Hau, Professor Kukui and everyone else on your home island, as well as enjoy a long vacation from your adventures.

As far as you know, Guzma went to do his own thing ever since you left, leaving Team Skull to basically just find its own goal knowing that someone strong like you might come around to stop their mischief again.

You're also curious to check up on Lusamine too, wondering how she was doing ever since she moved on from her husband and his new life given via amnesia, also wondering how Aether Foundation is operating now that they aren't obsessed over Ultra Beasts anymore.

With all that happened after your first adventures, it's not like there's a new threat blooming that could bring chaos to Alola again.....right?

Your ship just landed at the islands, so let's see how everyone is doing!

Galar Scenario

It's been years ever since you beat Leon to claim the title of Champion and left to go challenge other Champions, but you're back to see how your family and your friends Hop and Marnie are doing.

Thankfully Team Yell shouldn't be bugging you while you're here and there shouldn't be any trouble of the Legendary or Mythical variety.

Your ship just landed in Galar, so let's see what's going on.

(I haven't gotten to play Scarlet or Violet yet as of making this, so I'll either update date this after I played it or see if watching an anime there will work.)

Pokémon Scenario RPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें