Chapter Sixteen: Cupid

A/N:
You guys really rose up to the challenge and I couldn't be any more grateful if I tried AND BELIEVE ME I've tried!
😭😭😭😭

As usual this was not proofread, so let me know if something doesn't sound right, lol and thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote, like,
comment and follow!!

But most importantly enjoy.
:)

Xo,

🤎
—————————————————————

🎶
Paper thin innocence left in the rain,
No more going back to how we were again.

🎶Paper thin innocence left in the rain,No more going back to how we were again

—————————————————————

Waking up on the floor was not in my cards for the year. Granted nor was touring with Victoria Monét. Or falling in love with her. Or getting my heartbroken.

I grudgingly dragged my body from the carpeted ground of my room, brushing various items strewn about. The brain fog that covered my mind was severe but the ache in my chest was a reminder. Slowly taking a look around I realized my room was a mess and as I slowly raised and staggered about I realized so was my apartment. Memories flood of me shoving items from my countertops, throwing things and smashing them against the wall before eventually throwing up in the bathroom and crawling back to my room where I passed out on the floor.

Unfortunately the gnarly pain in my head did not outweigh the pain in my heart. I was still in utter disbelief. Was this really my life now?

Everything felt out of control. My body and mind were exhausted from the constant battle mode it seemed to be stuck in and if I were honest... truly, plainly honest, I couldn't do this. I thought I could. I truly did, but I may have underestimated just how cruel this industry could be and what lengths they would go through. There were so many hands at work against us and all of it was just the tip of the iceberg. I couldn't imagine how Victoria felt. I didn't want to. Every time I did, I found myself sucked back into those enchanting, big brown eyes and all my common sense dissipated. I was losing myself fast in this fight of not losing her and unfortunately, I wasn't doing that much better in that category either.

My palms felt as if they would bleed if I held on any tighter to us but the anger was fueling my want to be right. I know Victoria is made for me. I feel it in my bones and in my spirit. Her essence was everywhere it followed me, along with her image (curtesy of the internet and her growing popularity). I couldn't just up give up on something meant to be right? Sometimes you have to fight for love. Or at least that's what I keep telling myself. But the truth was... I'm a lover and not a fighter. And the love I have for her keeps the hope in my heart alive. Even when every part of me screamed otherwise.