Chapter Six: Moment

A/N:
This one's for you!!!  ju1cybooty

I can't believe we hit 1K views and 100 likes in LESS than a week!!

Just bulldozing my expectations and I'm endlessly grateful.
🥺😭🥹

Please continue to like, comment and follow but most importantly..

enjoy :)

Xo,

🤎

—————————————————————

🎶
Life is but a dream
that you manifested slowly,
so fuck a fantasy this your
motherfuckin' moment.

🎶Life is but a dream that you manifested slowly,so fuck a fantasy this your motherfuckin' moment

—————————————————————

Her moans echoed in my head. They twirled about in synchronicity with the numerous mental depictions of her arched orgasming face. Flashes of flesh on flesh, smooth wet skin, and warmth flooded my mind. The way Victoria had felt, tasted, looked and touched me had me soaked at the thought.

Then there was the tone she used to ask me over and not to mention her text this morning confirming that I was still coming. She had me itching at the palms in anticipation of seeing her again but I was determined to at least try and play it cool for as long as I could. Though I knew it wouldn't be long-lived. This girl had me wide open and weak in the knees, leaving little to no room for anything else.

This was unfortunate for me and Brianna Michelle, the agent Sean had set me up with, because as she continued explaining her expertises, I continued to fade in and out of the conversation. We had already been at this café for half an hour and Brianna had explained forwards, backwards and sideways the various reasons as to why she was qualified. While I appreciated the sentiment, I had been sold about fifteen minutes ago. Plus, my focus clearly was elsewhere.

Ever since Tacir had dropped me off at home the day before, I couldn't think of anything but Victoria. As soon as I reached my doorstep, I had called Lex and I hadn't even made it into my house before she was screaming in my ear. Let's just say there were many gasps, profanities and various versions of "you nasty bitch" thrown at me.

When I explained how Victoria had gotten jealous, she snickered saying she was down bad and when I added on details of our little escapades, followed by Victoria's obsessed comment, Lex was thoroughly surprised... and proud as shit.

"She was already down bad and you took her to hell." she said with a hardy laugh. I just knew she was shaking her head and cheesing.

Brianna called my name a few times snapping me out of my daze.