Chapter Eight: Jaguar

A/N:
To my new readers/followers,
Welcome! I hope you've enjoyed your journey here and I'm so grateful you could join us! Please don't forget to vote/like each chapter even if you choose not to comment! It helps fuel me and is immensely appreciated!
🥹

To my GB OGs,
Thank you for rocking with me for this long! I wouldn't haven't gotten this far without you and your endless encouragement and feedback!
😭

To All,
Don't forget to vote/like, comment, follow and most importantly...

enjoy :)

Xo,

🤎

—————————————————————

🎶
I'm just a little bit curious about the way you feel and I've never been scared to keep it real.

How can you blame me?

—————————————————————

It's been a week since our conversation.

A very long week.

A week of awkward glances.
A week of tense rehearsals.
A week of slow, inconsistent texts and calls.

And it's mainly my fault.

Though I did try to carry on like nothing happened at first, I just couldn't. It was like this huge sense of inadequacy had came over me.

Was I not good enough to be exclusive with her? Was there someone else? What was the problem?

Constant questions plagued my mind with no real answers in sight.

I mean, I wanted to ask her but every time I saw her my heart sighed... and not in the dreamy, romantic, birds chirping, butterfly flurry type of way.

I was disappointed.

Disappointed that something that was so good was in fact too good to be true but I guess it was better to know now then get in too deep.

Right?

I brushed my feelings aside, trying to focus on the workout regimen John had me on, instead of my pestering thoughts. I wasn't training with him today since he was out of town but thankfully he sent me my schedule for the week before he left. It was a great distraction plus a stress relief. And obviously, I had plenty of stress to relieve.