Chapter Seven: Ass Like That

A/N:
;(((
We didn't hit our ❤︎ goal this time!

Buuut...
I thought I'd drop a Friday treat anyways! Especially since you guys have always gone above and beyond with this story.

HOWEVER, I did keep it short.

I hope you enjoy!
:)

Xo,

🤎

P.S.
I didn't proof read this so..
You know the drill.
🥴

—————————————————————

🎶
You know what they say about the grass,
What you water, that's gon' grow

🎶You know what they say about the grass,What you water, that's gon' grow

—————————————————————

I clicked onto the zoom link for my video call with Brianna this afternoon. She had a few updates for me and I for her. I had finally figured out how to share a few details about what was going on without fully exposing myself. This was largely thanks to a conversation I had with Victoria during breakfast following our morning rendezvous.

And what a morning it was.

Around 6AM, I had decided to wake her up with head. She looked so beautiful in her slumber. The sheets pooled around her chest, her hair in array from our previous activities, and her skin aglow. I had watched her sleep for a moment before starting to trace the freckles along her face and then her body with my lips. As I kissed lower and lower, I couldn't help myself. I was more than craving her sweet nectar and I was double rewarded with back-to-back climaxes as she came to. Unfortunately, our festivities came to an end when Hazel's voice could be heard through the monitor.

•••

Brianna's face popped up on my laptop screen.

"Hey there! How are you?" She asked with a friendly smile.

"I'm really good, how about yourself?" I asked taking a sip of my pre-workout.

"I'm good, I'm good. Well, let's get started!"

I nodded setting down my drink.

"To give you a brief update, we contacted Sean and a few dancers we represent to see how their previous dance tour contracts with RCA were outlined. Once we get back we're gonna do a cross-analysis to see what the discrepancies are between them."

I nodded again in understanding.

"Ok, so about how long should that take?"

"Ideally within the next 48 hours we should be good to go BUT it really depends on when everyone gets their contracts over. That's the main thing that could cause a delay right now... other than if something random pops up... which bring me to our last conversation..."