Chapter 11

I don't care. I probably just fucked up my day. Well, I mean, I don't really care. But, can I fend for myself out here? What if someone comes for me? What will I do then? No. Emma, you're just overthinking. Wait. Why'd I do that? I'll get in trouble. Oh no. Wait. What if they call a lockdown? But it's outside. Still... I'd be expelled! Well.. I have to make a move... do I go or not? My friends would be so pissed. But I could just tell them the truth...

My thoughts were interrupted. I walked into the streetlight. Shit, that scared me... ow.. now my head hurts.

Then, Princia ran down the ramp. Wow! "Princia, what are you doing here?" She looked at me with wide eyes, alarmed. "EMMA! LOOK!" I tilted my head. "What?"

She screamed. "TYLER!"

Tyler! Oh no! Tyler wanted to do some horrible things.. I won't say, they're a bit inappropriate... but that's terrible!

I ran back up the ramp immediately but watched from the top.

"Tyler, why are you here?"

"For Emma."

"Do you want me to tell her anything?"

"I want her."

"...what?"

"I WANT HER."

"Are you... jealous?"

"Yeah."

"That's it! I'm telling Jaycob. I got his number."

She called Jaycob.

"Hey, Jaycob."

"Hi, Princia."

"Hey, listen, ask to go outside because a teacher needs you. WE REALLY NEED YOU! TRUST ME!"

"Alright."

Princia ran up the ramp. "I don't know if you were listening, but.. Tyler wants you." I flinched. "What the fuck?" She tried to reassure me by patting me on the back. "It's alright. I called Jaycob. He'll come here. He'll settle this."

Jaycob came. "What's the problem?"

I hugged him. "Hey. There's this creepy kid that wants me."

"How so?"

"I don't know."

"Where is he?"

"Oh shit. WHERE IS HE?"

He jumped from the roof. "Where the fuck did you come from?" I asked. "Wow, you're beautiful," he said. I shook my head. "Thanks. But I ain't falling for that. Nice try," I said.

He got mad, and pushed Jaycob to the wall.

Rage burned inside me. HOW DARE YOU!