:)

Well...hello, hello!
I guess you wonder where I've been...
I.Am.Alive.
Eventually😶

Soooo I know I promised new chapters in Christmas but many things happened to me. First of school. This...place (I don't want to curse it) has drained me even when I have my vacations. I was trying so hard to write new chapters and I actually managed a few. The worst part of all? The ones I had written I realised they were all unfinished and I had to make so many changes because my two amazing best friends (who are also creating an amazing comic on webtoon " DAUGHTER OF APHRODITE" Here's the link pls check it out! It would be a big support for both of them. )

https://www.webtoons.com/en/canvas/daughter-of-aphrodite-/list?title_no=875854

So these amazing girls had a very good idea that had me changing many things inside the story ! (It's going to be breathtaking trust me in that!)

The second thing that happened was...kind of the well known "writer's block". I didn't have the strength and the will to write even though I had tried so much ! I had lost my inspiration. And I dont want to keep it a secret from you.

Third and last, I am also working on a tiny project-book with my friend that if it turns out good I may upload it here !

I know I can't use those things as excuses because I had promised you all new chapters and I didn't keep it. So I am deeply sorry. And I will try to make it up. Thank u so much for your support even in those times. I love u all so much  ! 💋

Take care!

The author ♡.