Epilogue

Ajax POV
Today was a special day, a day for only me and her. The waves gently rocked the ship, the Crux, back and forth. The storm had subsided and the sun peaked through the cloud cover. I could already see Inazuma on the horizon. The pirate, Beidou, nodded to me with a grin. The light of the sun reflected on the sea surface and played a gentle dance that immediately cast its spell on me. It had been a long time since I was able to admire and enjoy the little things.

The horn that suddenly went off brought me back to reality and I turned around. There she was, my beautiful Y/N. As I saw her there, elegantly striding towards me, I felt my cheeks flush, my heart beat faster and my breath hitched. My eyes traveled from her beautiful, silky hair adorned by a tiara, to her sparkling eyes and sweet grin, down to her body covered by a white, soft dress.

The light fabric was blowing in the wind, she looked like an angel. When she finally stood in front of me, I wanted to say something but when I opened my mouth I couldn't form any words. She giggled, I loved it when she giggled. Sighing contentedly and overjoyed, I took her hands and looked deeply into her eyes. A pastor stood in front of us and began to give his speech. His words were just a dull sound to me, barely perceptible, distracted by my beautiful bride. I felt my eyes swelling with tears, Y/N gave me a soft grin, her eyes were already wet.

The man paused. "I do." I said, my usually confident voice almost a whisper, I was on the verge of crying. A short time later my sweetheart also spoke up. "I do." She cried without breaking eye contact with me. Satisfied, the pastor muttered a few more words before finally allowing me to kiss my bride.

Almost instantly I grabbed her waist and lifted her into the air. Her arms wrapped around my neck as our lips met and locked together. Her delicate body felt so frail in my arms, I loved that. The team cheered and celebrated when Y/N and I kissed, the kiss was deep and tender, but still demanding and greedy.

As our mouths parted, Beidou started grinning and raised a bottle high in the air. "Now it's time to celebrate!"

-

Days went by, Y/N and I decided to become travelers and escape from region to region. I had now achieved everything I had ever wanted, the love of my life was now bound to me and no one could take her away from me. We were on Narukami Island in a small hut, secluded from the people.

I calmly walked down the street and watched my wife collect nakuweed and other beautiful plants. Her eyes were sparkling, she looked so carefree and happy. When she turned to me and smiled, my heart skipped a beat. The sunlight emphasized her beauty and her pale skin glittered, she happily held out the plants to me that I didn't really pay attention to. A happy sigh emerged from my throat.

Her silky hair was flowing in the wind like a waterfall as she ran to the little hut we spent our time in, but something felt off...

I looked around just to confirm my strange gut feeling when I saw the Balladeer. He turned around and disappeared, my eyes widened and I stormed into the small hut where Y/N was standing in the doorway, motionless and shocked. Everything was devastated, she held a small letter in her hand with the seal of the Tsaritsa. "I told you, you can't escape..."

End~