XXI - "Home"

Y/N
"Give my mother back."

I watched his face go as pale as a ghost, his expression changed drastically. Before, he still looked quite calm but then he looked shocked, sweat dripped down his forehead as he muttered. "H-How am I supposed to do that, my love?"

I sighed, I knew she wasn't dead but if he insisted on playing dumb I had no other choice. "Thanks for treating me, was nice to know you." I replied as I got up cleaning my hands, he hesitated and just stared at me, with a sigh I left to the door of the restaurant.

3...

2...

1...

I was gripped by my wrist and pulled aside into a rather snuggly tight hallway with dim light. I was pressed tightly against the wall, facing Ajax, who looked anything else than happy and calm. "Where do you think you are going doll?"

He panted, holding my wrist above my head. "You promised you'd grant me any wish and yet you won't. How pitiful."

His grip tightened making me clench my teeth in pain. "You're blackmailing me, love." His grin was kind of sick, his expression had changed as if he'd gone mad. "You're hurting me..."

He moved closer, his free hand would slide to my jawline holding my face gently. "Y/N, do you know how long I've been waiting?" Suddenly his expression would change again, now it was all soft and I could see the pain of his soul glistening in his eyes.

"Ajax..." As he held my face, he would move closer to me so that there were just inches in between us, him waiting for me to give in. The harbinger guided my hand to his chest so that I could feel his heartbeat. He'd let go of my face as I didn't seem to try and escape, with the hand he had used to hold me he was now putting it against the wall next to my head.

Slightly bent over me, his face was flushed, his eyes narrowed and his breath heavy. He then guided my hand up to his face and I held his cheek, he was very warm. The view he had, me pinned against the wall looking up at his tall figure must've probably aroused him. Biting down on my lip, I must admit that I indeed was liking this.

"I didn't come here to let you go." His husky voice sounded like a sweet melody to my ears that I've missed for way too long. "Both are fine." Ajax whispered into my ear and I sighed in relief, out of sudden he nibbled my lobe.

Flush rose to my cheeks and I covered it moving to the side. I was captured beneath him, between him and the wall and he didn't seem to let me leave at all. He already knew that I was coming back to Snezhnaya with him so there was no need to say it anymore.

"Ajax..." I muttered as I inched closer to him, my hand holding the back of his neck as I pulled him down. "Move away if you don't wanna." I already knew he wouldn't back away, I just wanted to let him know  what I was about to do.

I planted a long gentle kiss on his rosy lips, then he suddenly moved away. "Y/N..?" Shocked I stared up at his wide opened eyes, I bit my lip and felt uncomfortable, even sad that he did pull away. "I couldn't hold myself, Sor..-"

But before I could finish my sentence he lifted me into his arms and shoved me up against the wall, forcing his tongue between my lips. A soft moan escaped my throat as he lunged at me and smothered me with kisses.

When I tilted my head slightly to catch my breath, he grabbed my chin and left me no choice but to kiss him. I held onto him, clutched tightly around his neck, his other hand held my waist.

When he finally let me breathe again, I gasped slightly and mumbled. "What are we now?" A grin crossed the young man's face as he brushed his thumb across my lips. "How about fiancés? I see you still wear my ring."

I frowned and sighed. "Don't overdo it, it's too quick for me." Slightly disappointed, he nodded and let go of me. "Okay, then how about a fresh relationship for now?" I was fine with that, I had no other choice anyway, he would go nuts.

I nodded hesitantly, whereupon the fatui hugged me tightly. "How nice, let's go home!" I looked up at him confused, it was the middle of the night and I hadn't said goodbye to my new friends yet. "But my friends..." I whimpered, clutching his arm as he dragged me out of the restaurant.

"Don't worry doll, Viktor left them letters." I frowned and right to the point, as if all of this was planned, a white carriage pulled up to us, I suddenly felt dizzy. "Ajax..?"

He held me and carefully helped me into the carriage humming. "You'd better lie down." He said softly to me as he stroked my head and placed it in his lap. "I didn't think you would come, so I spiced up your dinner a bit." His grin was filthy, there he was again, the Ajax I was running away from. "Now you will never leave me."