The First Impression

She was sitting at the cafe, just enjoying her book and coffee when she noticed a group of men had wandered in from the local pub. "Oh great! This should be fun"

She went back to her book trying to ignore the hooting and hollering from the drunk ass children.

Meanwhile, in the back he was sitting with some lady. He didn't even remember her name..just knew she wanted to show him a good time. Something to pass the time on this meger planet until Thor was done visiting that Jane Foster woman.
In his mind, "how could he let some woman get to him so bad! We could be doing so much...." his train of thought is instrupted by one of the guys yelling out "oh come on! Just one drink"

She looked up from her book at some dude maybe in his early 40s staring at her with drool coming off the corners of his mouth and his eyes glazed over. "Oh um, no thank you" and she went back to her book...but watching him carefully as she knew what he was about to attempt to do. As she predicted, he got off his bar stool, slapped his buddy on the back with a half drunken laugh and stumbled over towards her.

"Oh God, here we go...great" She sighed and put her bookmark in her spot then set her book on the table.
She watched him stumbled over to her and he bent down to her face. She held back the urge to throw up from his stench and the urge to slap him from even being in her face.
"What does it take to get a pretty lady like you a drink?" He slurred.
"I said no thank you" She stopped herself from pushing him away. She didn't wanna start any unnecessary drama.
"I asked you a question!..Now come here!" He reached to grab her arm but all of a sudden,he stopped and acted like he was in pain. "She said no thank you..now go slither back to your buddies.."
She looked behind him to a dark haired man standing there. His eyes glowed green. 6'3". Slender. Raven black hair. He looked like he just walked out of a Esquire magazine.
"Thanks mister but I can handle myself."
She stood there with her arms folded as Loki let's the drunken man go and he slithers off to his friends.
"Well excuse me miss. Was just trying to help out a beautiful lady as yourself"
She rolls her eyes. "Oh please. I'm not like your date over there"..she could sense the lady getting upset by him just talking to her.
..." I can handle my own affairs"
She grabbed her book and walked out the door.

Loki stood there defeated. What? This mortal wasn't like the rest. She could care less about any of his charm and good looks.
She was a independent firestorm who didn't need anyone or anything in this life.
She was a breath of fresh air, if he did say so himself. It intrigued him that she wasn't swayed by him like all the previous women he's had since visited Midgard.
He just walked out of the cafe...trying to follow her but when he got outside she was already miles gone.
His date followed him out "so you wanna take me to your place? I wanna show you my fun side" She gave him a not so vague wink.
Ugh! Some women just don't have any decency "
He just turned and walked the other way.
"YOU ASSHOLE!" She screamed at him as he just kept walking down the sidewal