Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52

Start from the beginning

Man child gasped, "He stopped it!!"

Faythe felt her nerves spike at how close the elephant blade had come to slicing Robin in half. It stood not even an inch away from her forehead.

Franky held the elephant's trunk blade between his armpit and his free hand dislodging from his wrist to showcase a cannon built into his arm, "Turn your nose back to normal... Elephant!!" He glared it dead in the eyes, "Otheriwse, I'll shoot you between the eyes!!"

Slowly its trunk withered down to a normal limp trunk out of pure fear alone.

Man child threw a fit in the background, "Rage there and slash him to pieces!!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Okay, that's good, you're a good boy."Franky merely gave the elephant a small encouraging pat of good grace before glancing back at Robin's unreadable look, "Nico Robin, Crazy Bird Lady, will the Strawhats come here?"

Robin and Faythe glanced at the other and shared a small smile. Both answering him at the same time, "Everyone will come for sure!!"

That was all Franky needed before he turned to Man Child, "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT I PLACED MY BET ON THEM, SPANDA!!"

"WHAAAAT!!?" Man child shrieked.

"I never thought this day would come. If only I'd had the power that day." Franky took a deep inhale through his nose, "I wanted to get Tom-san back no matter what...!! Despite knowing Enies Lobby's unrelenting myth... Despite knowing the remarkable power of the World Government!! The Strawhats abandoned all of their common sense and marched ahead!!!" He hollered with a frustrated expression.

Faythe's view on the tin man seemed to brighten with a blur of colors at the sight of his tale, his hidden potential out of pure curiosity alone fueled Faythe to listen attentively, "Franky..."

"They won't hesitate to make the entire world their enemy just for one of their Nakama!! It's such a refreshing feeling...!!" Franky began running towards Man Child with Funkfreed's trunk in his hand over his shoulder, "I've never forgotten Tom-san's death till today!! Every time that official's idiotic face crosses my mind... I always wished that I could crush him!!!!"

Man Child took a nervous step back, "Hey, wait, idiot!! No, don't do that!!!"

"JUST. LIKE. THIS!!!!" Franky threw the entire elephant over his shoulder right on top of Man Child's idiotic self. Crushing the stupid man as he should've been long ago. The force of the throw had created a massive crater around the impact.

"HOOOAAAAGGGHHG!!"

"Thanks to them... My wish has come true!!!" Franky then turned and fired at the rest of the marines that tried sticking close to the Man Child, "WEAPONS LEFT—!!" Bullets fired from his left wrist, "I've been dead once. If the Strawhats can get out here alive, I wouldn't mind sacrificing my life again!! Surrender your ship!!! I'll make a way for them to escape!!!"

Robin finally stood up and looked on with a determined expression, "I'll help too! I think I'm fine now." She gave Faythe a reassuring smile.

Franky glanced over his shoulder, "Hrrm?"

Robin smiled in a new light of hope dawning her eyes, "It's different now from that time in Ohara...!! I have nothing to fear... Because I'm not alone anymore!!"

Faythe smiled at her new look. A genuine look of content on where she stood, protecting and aiding her new found family. To the red head, Robin had never looked anymore beautiful than ever before.

Wyper landed beside Faythe with a grunt as he finished off one side of the front lines, "Did I miss anything..?" He noticed Robin aiding Franky in clearing a path.

Faythe smiled, "You know what?" She glanced up at Wyper's confused brow raise, "I think the tin can, ain't so bad Afterall..."

Wyper hummed in agreement, "So that's what my lady thinks... I'm glad you think so too."

Faythe smiled at his content expression, seeing him in his element looked like it semi-relaxed him a tad bit, "Now let's go bombard a ship—!!" She ran off to follow Robin and Franky.

Wyper stumbled to catch up with her, "Wait for me, my lady—!!"

/:/~***~/:/

Here have this art of Quinn

Also I just love Franky's pure devotion and description of just how crazy the Strawhats are in the face of impossible odds.

Here ya go, buttercups—!!

Word Count:(1325)

Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Piece) Book 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara