Stressed

(A/n: Slight spice but only implied. If you don't like it dw, you can skip it! Also, you can interpret it any way you like! :D)

Haruhiro's POV

Argh, I'm so worried. My sister, no my girlfriend, no my best friend! No, my brother-in-law! There's so much going on there, and I'm just here. I had my head in my hands. I hope everyone's okay.

'Whyyyy is life so hhhaaarrrddddd!' I whined

'What stresses you so much, dear friend.' I heard a voice say

I turned to see the same bard from the earlier.

'Wait, you're that bard from...'

'Yup! I'm Venti, the bard!' he said, smiling. 

'I'm Haruhiro.' I responded

'Nice to meet ya, Hiro! Now tell me, what seems to be ailing you so much?'

I was too drunk to stop myself from talking.

'Urgh, everything is bothering me! My life is a complete mess.' I said, facepalming on the table. 'My sister's disease is back, and she's in this stupid marriage of convenience. I've left all my responsibilities to my best friend and my girlfriend so I can find a stupid fruit!'

I reached for another drink and chugged the entire glass within seconds.

'You're searching for the Fruit of Truth, right?'

'Yeah...the almost fucking impossible-to-find fruit. I don't even know if it's blooming this decade.'

'I'm pretty sure it's in full bloom.' he said

'You sure?'

'It's just a hunch,' he responded, beaming at me. You just have to go with your gut.'

'But what about my family and friends?'

'They'll be okay. If you believe they're capable, everything will turn out fine.'

'Yeah, I trust them all.' I said, 'Thank you for listening. Is there anything I can do for you?'

'Buy me a drink!'

'I-'

'Nah, I'm just kidding. I'll pay for my own drinks.'

I couldn't help but chuckle. This Venti guy always knew what to say. It was strange but comforting.

(Y/n)'s POV

I couldn't stop thinking about last night. Oh, archons, everything happened so fast. I blushed while covering my face.

'My lady, is everything alright? Your face has been quite red for a while.' Ryō said

I blushed, remembering last night again.

'I-It's nothing, Ryō.' I said quickly

I walked around the estate only to hear grunting. I took a peek to see the two Kaedehara brothers sparring.

'Well, well, dear brother, you've improved!' Tomo said, chuckling while blocking Kazuha's moves

'Or you're getting old and rusty.'

'My wife begs to differ.' Tomo responded with a smug smirk

Kazuha used that statement as an opportunity. Tomo was bragging, and Kazuha simply humbled him. He pointed his katana at his brother

'I win.' he said with a smirk

'Sly move, brother.'

I chuckled at the two and then got my katana out.

'Hi, boys.' I said, smiling, 'Can I have a try?'

'You sure about that? Kazuha's pretty strong.' Tomo said, and I chuckled

'Oh, don't worry about that. I have a few tricks up my sleeve, too.' I said, smirking a bit

'Take it away, dear sister-in-law. Humble, my brother.' Tomo said, bowing dramatically, and I simply rolled my eyes at him.

'Let's make it a bit more of a challenge, shall we?' I said, smiling, 'A duel with visions.'

'You're on my Dove.' Kazuha said, smirking and kissing the back of my hand. 'But, don't expect me to go easy on you.'

'Oh, don't worry about that, Kazu. I wasn't planning on going easy on you either.' I responded smiling, 'I'll give you the first swipe.'

Tomo's POV

I watched as my brother thrust his blade forward, and (Y/n) simply dodged. She just swayed from side to side. He then tried a jab at her stomach, and she finally used her katana to block his block.

'Cute.' she said with a smirk. 'But you'll have to do better than that.'

Finally, she started the attacks. Kazuha was a bit shocked at first before he recovered. She'd send a blow, and he'd barely dodge. It was kind of like a dance—graceful yet fierce. She spun around, attacking him, but he blocked her attack this time. She thrust her sword forward, and he took a step back.

'Hah, I was just getting started,' he told her.

Come to think of it, their spar had some flirting in it. I could tell it was genuine flirting because I myself am a great ladies' man. Of course, I'm a one-woman man now. After all, who can beat my sweet Ayakimi~. I shook my head. Focus Tomo! Watch your sister in law humble your brother! I turned back to the two and watched the fight go on. I saw a slash of electro dash forward, and Kazuha barely dodged. He used his vision to lift himself into the air and sent his sword down to (Y/n), but she was unphased and stood her ground. She sent a surge of electro and used his sword to block her attack. I coughed as the dust settled, only to see (Y/n) standing alone. She looked around, trying to find Kazuha, who was cleverly still above her. He tried to use that as an opportunity, but she quickly recovered. Finally, she managed to twist his katana out of his grip and catch it in her other hand.

'I win.' she said, smiling at him and helping him up

'Could it be!? Has my dear brother been humbled!?' I said dramatically

She rolled her eyes at me as she helped him up.

'You were even better than I expected.' Kazuha said chuckling

'Thank you, and maybe you'll get me next time, Sweetie.~' she said, kissing Kazuha's cheek, and he chuckled.

I was taken aback at first. (Y/n) looked genuinely happy, and so did Kazuha. They looked like they were actually in love. They blushed and smiled at each other. I smiled to myself. This was good...I should write to Haruhiro about this!

'I'll leave you two lovebirds to it.' I said, 'Don't get into any shenanigans while I'm gone.'

(Y/n)'s POV

Kazuha and I both blushed bright red. Well, we did get into some shenanigans last night. Kazuha cleared his throat.

'I-I have to get going,' he said. I need to speak to some other nobles.'

'Alright.' I said smiling

'See you tonight.' he said, stealing a kiss and leaving with a smirk

I blushed bright red

'I won.~' he said