Prologue

POV Aurore Reed :

Once upon a time, not so long ago, there was a young girl who was placed in a center that was completely normal for this century. Her parents had already been through a lot. She discover an almost new world. She would rather say a renewal.

POV Alexiandra Peeters :

Once upon a time, a girl with two not very talkative siblings. She learned the language of Shakespeare and finally discovered the world outside of fear. But she didn't like being around people. She still met someone. Especially a girl who became her best friend.

POV Sophie West :

Once upon a time, maybe eight years ago, a child entered a center and met people. With his little sister, a year younger, always by his side. The child discovered the little dishes and flavors that security could offer. The problem was learning the language of the country.

POV Susanna Winslow :

Once upon a time, an African-American little girl who is very proud of her skin color. Secretly this was not the truth. She even hated herself for it. She was still received differently by some but she was defended by a girl and her group. She said that it was that day that she gained confidence in herself.

POV Melody Lister :

Once upon a time, a short time ago, a little girl from a big rich house. She adored her mothers but they no longer responded to her presence. The little girl discovered the insults and such with a golden group of friends.

POV Eliott Harris :

Once upon a time, the story of a very shy little boy who saw girls for the first time because of a fire problem in his home center. His English accent made people laugh, but not a small group who welcomed him without saying anything. A group of proud friends.

POV Michael Gao :

Once upon a time, a while ago, after a fire, a problem boy, what the adults said about him. He was very protective of his little siblings, he knew the true face of the human species. He closed in on himself every day and one day, he met a group of open-minded friends and understandable.

-☁︎- -☁︎-R-☁︎-O-☁︎-R-☁︎-Y-☁︎- -☁︎-

I remember the sunset which reflected on the mirror of my room. The laughter of my family downstairs. The classical music wafting through the air in my room warmed me from the coolness of the approaching night.

-☁︎- -☁︎-A-☁︎-L-☁︎-E-☁︎-X-☁︎- -☁︎-

I remember the cold of the ground against my skin as I heard my mother's voice die out in a shrill scream. This scream remains in my dreams and thoughts late at night.

-☁︎- -☁︎-S-☁︎-O-☁︎-L-☁︎- -☁︎- -☁︎-

I remember the laughter that flowed from the terrace below. Dad was so proud of this terrace that brought people back. I loved sitting there with a book at the night.

-☁︎- -☁︎-S-☁︎-U-☁︎-N-☁︎-N-☁︎-Y-☁︎-

I remember the look of my little brother which was empty. I took him in my arms and the silence around me after this heavy noise. The deep silence of my brother in the night.

-☁︎- -☁︎-M-☁︎-I-☁︎-O-☁︎- -☁︎- -☁︎-

I remember the warmth of the wood fire in the fireplace. Mother was reading one of her many books. I loved looking outside and seeing nature swallowed up by the night.

-☁︎- -☁︎-E-☁︎-L-☁︎-I-☁︎- -☁︎- -☁︎-

I remember the tall grass slapped my face as I fled with bitterness. The blood that flowed between my lips to slide onto my tongue. The sun rose and chased away the night.

-☁︎- -☁︎-M-☁︎-A-☁︎-E-☁︎-L-☁︎- -☁︎-

I remember the smell of powder that was stuck to my wool sweater. The dull noise still enveloped the atmosphere. My little brother, Peter staring into the black of the night.

☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎-☀︎- ☀︎

- You are the stupidest and most incredible guardian angel but it's true I love you, stupid girl.

Aurore Reed aka Rory, the shy leader.

☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎-☀︎- ☀︎

- Le jour où tu deviens un travailleur du sexe, je te promets de te filer 500 $.
(The day you become a sex worker, I promise to give you $500.)

Alexiandra Peeters aka Alex, the sarcastic writer.

☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎-☀︎- ☀︎

- I'm telling you for the fourth time that I'm not a basketball fan so stop talking to me about it, damn.

Sophie West aka Sol, the endearing redhead.

☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎-☀︎- ☀︎

- Judge me by my skin color but that proves who is smarter of the two of us.

Susanna Winslow aka Sunny, the vigilante stylist.

☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎-☀︎- ☀︎

- I'm not perfect but I try to pretend it because who else will?

Melody Lister aka Mio, the imperfect rich.

☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎-☀︎- ☀︎

- For the thousandth time, that's chips and not fries. It's not that complicated.

Eliott Harris aka Eli, the British thinker.

☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎- ☀︎-☀︎- ☀︎

- I don't want to harm you, but if I have the physique that makes you believe the opposite.

Michael Gao aka Mael, the gentleman with a broken heart. 

-☆-◎-□-※-〆-♪-♡-♪-〆-※-□-◎-☆-

Let's go for this aventure!

I admit that it might be complicated with 7 main characters but I promise you that I will try not to lose you.

Are you ready to discover their vision of seeing?

Good reading!!!