The Things about You {Akito Shinonome}

╴╴╴╴╴⊹ꮺ˚ ╴╴╴╴╴⊹˚ ╴╴╴╴˚ೃ ╴╴

˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡
⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

VBS reader and Akito go stargazing. During that moment, A realization of feelings ensue.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Y/N: your name

—⋆★⋆—

      Nighttime was always peaceful. Whether it would be you hopping in bed and drifting off to a nice sounding serenity of rest called sleep, or chatting with your friends on a walk home in whispers— that way you don't ruin the calming mood.

As of right now, you and your groupmate Akito Shinonome laid on the prickly grass somewhere near a park, staring up at the dark starry sky with nothing else to say but slight commentary here and there.

You both kept silent overall, just admiring the view and comforting presence of the two of you laying side by side. You could hear his and your soft breathing, it was like a falling pin drop hitting the cold hard ground. It made you a bit drowsy, but you didn't plan on sleeping in the middle of nowhere.

To you, stargazing was like looking up at the clouds when it was daytime. You glanced around, trying to find any group of stars up high that made a silly picture so you could pinpoint it out to the male besides you.

Eventually, your gaze landed on a sight that looked like a sleeping kitty. Even though it didn't seem like so at first glance, you couldn't push the thought away.

You chuckled, lifting your hand to point at it, Shinonome eyed you from his peripheral vision— following the direction your index finger ushered him to.

When he stared at it, it took a few minutes to process, only before you explained for him, "It looks like a cat, doesn't it?" Then it clicked. He breathily laughed, letting his gruff facade slip for a minute before catching himself and covering it all up with a slight cough. "I guess."

You rolled your eyes at his act, knowing that if you turned to him right now he'd probably be smiling.

You and Akito were good friends, considering you both performed together in Vivid Bad, chatted with eachother, and hung out with him aswell whenever the group decided to go somewhere, you both were bound to end up becoming close.

To you, he wasn't all that intimidating as you perceived him to be at first glance. And to him, you ended up being a lot more bearable then your first impression made you out to be. Or.. atleast, that's what he says. Who knows what he actually thinks?

..Probably Toya does, those two are pretty close. Ah, but you don't mean it in a literal way anyways!

A smile perked on your lips as you made out your silly thoughts, ignoring the confused look said male sent your way when he took notice of your change in expression.

Besides all of that, you two got along pretty well. Not like two peas in a pod or anything like that, although nowadays, being with him was comforting and enjoyable to say the least, much more compared to the past.

Right now, it was just the two of you. Not expected, but either way it was comforting. Originally, the entire group had came together after a practice in Sekai to hang out. Although, it ended up with Kohane leaving early, then Toya & An. So, all that was left was the two of you.

Which is why you were here now, spending your time in silence whilst admiring the sight above. Which of course, neither of you dared to complain about, not like you wanted to anyways.

It was peaceful, the night was peaceful, being with Akito was peaceful. Everything was just right.

You sighed in satisfaction, rolling to face the male as he continued to stargaze. He glanced at you, showing that he was aware of your staring, "You know Akito, you're a lot different than what I thought you were." Your voice was below a whisper, choosing not to ruin the calming moment by being too loud.

He smiled at your commentary, making your stomach flutter at his expression. You didn't notice up until now, but Shinonome was quite pretty. "I guess I am. But, I guess that means I could say the same for you."

You blinked once or twice, throwing yourself out of your short trance to reply, "I guess." A hum escaped your lips, you locked eyes for a minute, too lost in his to think about anything else.

Unbeknownst to you, your hand had wandered closer to the Latters, intertwining with the closest. Akito didn't bother doing anything else, but instead choosing to oblige.

A blush covered his face, but you were too distracted to notice. Rather more focused on the things about the Male that made your heart skip.

—⋆★⋆—

"Do you think we're soulmates in every universe?" - Akito

"Maybe not, but I'm glad we are in this one."
- Y/N

This is me not-so subtly apologizing for that Akito oneshot without using a Ukelele.

Was a bit drowsy myself when writing this, it's late at night and I really wanted it done by today, so unfortunately not proofread! I'll try to fix it in the morning, don't worry guys <3 might be cringe though, haha

So sorry I didn't make another oneshot, but this was the best I could come up with. I hope you all liked it though! To keep you all updated, I'm almost done with a few requests! (but as stated before, I do plan posting all of them at the same time?? so... I wouldn't really count on it that they'll be published soon.)

JDJAJFJAJD we hit over 8K READS! Thank you all so much, honestly when I started this book I didn't plan to get so far. But now that I have, I have no regrets about it <3

You're all amazing readers, whether you comment, vote, save, or just view at all. I appreciate everything inch of support and I'll try to do even better in the near future!

Sorry for sounding dry or dull in this A/N, as said earlier I'm writing this in the middle of the night with barely any words to say because I'm so flabbergasted over how far this book has gone, I just needed to say thank you. tytytytytytytytyyytytyt💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I LOVE YOU ALL SM!! /pl
THANK YOUUU 💕💕💗💗