Rooftop Injuries [Rui Kamishiro]

Requested!

Regular au
Fluff
[RuixGn!Reader]
Romantic
Classmates

———

Y/N: your name
L/N: last name
F/N: friend name

———

- -

Plot; You were having a pretty normal school day, relaxing at the rooftop to eat lunch— etcetera etcetera. Nothing too wondrous about that.

Of course, just as you were about to leave and head somewhere else, your face made in contact with the door... pretty hard.

Now you were left to deal with your bruises, along with the particular boy at fault to take care of you.

(P.S. if you aren't comfortable with mentions of blood, please do not read this chapt!)

———

Days like these were just the best.

No one was around to bother you, The Cafeteria had your favorite meal for lunch today, and the rooftop was empty. It was peaceful, just peaceful.

You sighed contentedly, sat on the edge near the tall fence, legs and arms rested on the side in a fit of comfort.

Right now you were alone, obviously having lunch and happy about it, no one else nearby.

Usually, you would have eaten with a friend or two, but today you weren't really in the mood to ask. There were other days where you'd rather die than be alone, and then there were these; where you just didn't have the motivation to ask.

It didn't matter anyways, either way you would just be spending your time at lunch munching, so what was the point?

"No point really." You replied to your own thoughts, taking a bite and chewing happily.

Your eyes darted around the place carelessly, looking down to spot other students move around the building, looking up to stare at the clouds, and basically anywhere else that could keep you entertained.

To be fair, you were sitting alone at a rooftop, without your phone and with just your lunch— So there wasn't exactly anything to do, but look around and have lunch.

..Is what you would've done If you didn't have the need to go to the bathroom.

You sighed, a slightly dramatic one, but a sigh at the most part. Defeatedly, You sat up; Your school shoes meeting contact with the rooftop floor as they dragged away.

Thankfully your choice of seating wasn't anything craze, and it was quite close to the rooftop doors.

All you needed was to use the bathroom, and so using the bathroom is what you were to do. Your hands hovered over the doorknob, nonchalant and clueless once you twisted it to the side.

SLAM!

You flinched, face meeting the door hard before you could even react. In an act of instinct, you stepped backwards, hands now on your face with your eyes shut closed.