Personal space [KAITO]

Requested!

Regular au
Fluff
[n25!KAITOxGn!Reader]
Frenemies basically?

———

Y/N: your name

———

- -

Plot; Unlike other nightcord members who were glum and timid as soon as they entered the sekai, you stood out from the rest! A cheerful personality (much like emu otori)

Though, because of that you ended up becoming one of the people grumpy ol KAITO made an effort to ignore. Due to his luck though... you happened to take an interest to him.

Now you're trying to be friends with him, or even more! Who knows, will the mean boy keep on pushing you away, or will you find a way to steal his heart?

———————

This is KAITO, KAITO loves his personal space.

This is Y/N, Y/N also loves KAITO's personal space!

———————

"KAITO!!!"

A cheerful call was heard across the empty sekai, a familiar blue haired male groaning in annoyance by the voice itself.

KAITO was a grumpy guy, wasn't the brightest of the bunch of virtual singers. But let's all be honest, everybody here wasn't cheerful; you were the most positive out of all of them though.. somewhat.

So, because of your most energetic personality of the entire nightcord group the huffy male tried his best to keep a distance, he even made it plainly obvious he had absolutely nothing to do with you.

You grinned, making it a challenge everytime he tried to push you away. One way or another; you were going to make KAITO your friend.

So here you were, running up to the male (even though you and everybody else didn't exactly have that much energy nor motivation to run fast. (Thankfully KAITO was never too far.) who sat glumly on a metal item of some sort.

You were about to tackle him with a hug, but he dodged making you face plant straight into the cold ground... ouch.

He scoffed, ignoring your presence before walking away. You winced at the pain sitting up, though honestly you deserved it.

Everybody knew KAITO wasn't the touchy type; he was more of a personal space kinda dude, the kind that would rather wear a skirt in public instead of interaction.

Yeah he wasn't ACTUALLY going to wear a skirt in public, who knows if you and the other virtual singers could leave anyways? You were just trapped in a numb bland feeling of emotions transformed into a verse called a Sekai.

If anything the closest you had to being in public was a hologram of some sort— some people would probably freak out at the sight of a holographic Miku or Len walking around the streets though, that's for sure.

Well, atleast that's what Mizuki said would happen.

Okay sorry, we're getting off track! Back to where you were now. You sat up from the floor, now on your knees. Huffing— you quickly dusted your pants to look around for the male.