How you met (VBS)

(We're finally done with the hym scenarios! Honestly when I started this book I thought these scenarios would go by real quick, I was wrong... anyways! Thank you guys for reading this and all of the other unit scenarios / oneshots I am so shocked and excited to do more as we go! Also, after this I might shorten up the amount of writing for each preference, as it is a bit hard making up to 500-600 words each character...! of course I'll still put up as much effort in writing as I always do, hope you enjoy reading vbs's version and comment below which scenarios for each unit you'd like next!! P.S. if you're wondering, yes I do also write virtual singer scenarios; I just imagine that the reader is a virtual singer aswell, so there isn't really a need to write a how you met scenario... thanks!)
- author

.*・。゚ « ✿ » .*・。゚

.*・。゚ « ✿ » .*・。゚

╭┉┅┈•◦•◦•◦
Now playing:
Duvet
(Bôa)
•◦•◦•◦┄┅┉╯

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Kohane Azusawa

Kohane Azusawa

Today for you, was just another peaceful day having a little time to yourself at your parents store.

Your parents held a CD shop, and to support them you decided to help them out whenever you could. Currently you sat leaning on the edge of a counter and counting the cash registers money.

Your parents took the day off for a date, so they left the shop to you after you came back from school leaving you absolutely speechless.

You shook it off by the time you settled in though, it shouldn't too hard, you've done this before!

A Soft bell ringing from the door snatched away your attention, you turned to look upfront to see a girl with pigtails observe the place before her eyes landed on you.

You gave a comforting smile, straightening up to wave at her. "Hello! Welcome to the shop, are you looking to buy a CD?" You asked.

The girl seemed a bit nervous, you couldn't blame her. She was fumbling on her words before finally snapping out of it and just replying, it was cute in your opinion, "Ah! Right!" She nodded, a smile on her face.

"Yes I am!" She said and you grinned, "Great! Come follow me, I'll show you our collection."

So she agreed, watching as you led her to sections of the store and explained which shelf was about which genre, when her eyes landed on a specific one, seemingly street, you beamed.