How you met (N25)

(EDIT: I have no idea what happened to the title, I come back to check on the book and see what's supposed to be the words: "How you met" in a font turn into question marks :( but as of right now I fixed it, so sorry if you looked at the title before editing and got confused!!)

.*・。゚ « ✿ » .*・。゚

.*・。゚ « ✿ » .*・。゚

╭┉┅┈•◦•◦•◦
Now playing:
La seine (A Monster in Paris)
•◦•◦•◦┄┅┉╯

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Kanade Yoisaki"

Kanade Yoisaki
"... I must write more songs..."

Just another day of working at the same old boring job.

You worked at a boring old store, with a boring role, and a boring bunch of co-workers. They didn't even do their job properly.

You would have taken another job, any infact. But this was the best option you had in order to be able to manage paying bills for your apartment. All of the others were either way out of your league or didn't pay enough.

Weird how a store paid so much even though you might have not even done anything, right?

That's nothing to care about though, you were too busy daydreaming about anything to entertain you from this boring oasis of hell.

You were snapped out of your thoughts the second the usual bell at the entrance door rang. Your face lighting up as you were finally able to do something.

Quickly you walked out of the front desk where the cash register was at and walked over to greet the customer, getting a bit sidetracked the minute you saw them.

It was a girl with very, very long and gorgeous white hair. Not as long as rapunzel of course, but still impressively long.

Her blue eyes met yours and you came back to your senses, after drifting off for the millionth time today.

"Hello! Welcome to (store name) are you looking for anything in particular?" You asked, the best smile you could put was on your face.

The seemingly shy person spoke up, mentioning that she was looking for noodles. And with glee you happily led her to the isle.

You didn't say much to her, Afterall you were just greeting a customer. And helping them find what they needed.