How you met (MMJ)

.*・。゚ «  ✿ »  .*・。゚

.*・。゚ «  ✿ »  .*・。゚

╭┉┅┈•◦•◦•◦
       Now playing:
From the start
(Laufey)
•◦•◦•◦┄┅┉╯

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Minori Hanasato"Let's do our very, very, veeeeery best!"

Minori Hanasato
"Let's do our very, very, veeeeery best!"

You were a huge fan of More More Jump.

Ever since you heard their music you ended up liking them a lot, it took you awhile but they gradually became your favorite idol group ever!

Your favorite had to be Minori, of course she wasn't always a crowd favorite since she wasn't a previous idol like the other three but you didn't care.

If anybody talked bad about her you'd fight back, nobody deserves to be treated that way.

But besides the awfully rude hate regarding your favorite member, you loved the group a lot. Their music helped you when you were sad and you even had a few merch!

Your parents took notice of your love for the group one day and to your surprise they gifted you with tickets to their next concert! You were ecstatic.

So, here you were now.. waiting in the crowd for the group of singers to begin, a rush of excitement flowed through your nerves as you were finally about to see your favorite idol group in person!

You invited a friend or two, so they stood next to you and laughed at your silly mood. They lifted their hand and ruffled your hair, though they laughed even more the second you slapped their hand away.

A little bit of friendly bickering began until you both were interrupted with the crowds cheers becoming louder. Your neck snapped to face back to the stage, mouth agape as you watched More more jump enter up on stage.

Music began playing and you screamed, it was barely even within earshot as almost all of the crowd did the same.

You were now halfway into the song, jumping up and down in joy. Your eyes darted to Minori who began looking around the crowd until her eyes landed on you.

Your rendered speechless, she waved at you and you had no idea how to respond. Yeah that was technically until your friend snatched your arm and waved your arm for you.

Once she looked away you turned to your friend who had their arms on their hips, a parent like smirk on their face. It disappeared once you jumped on them and almost squeezed their own guts out from how tight of a hug you gave them.